Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 05:10 PM

Re: Jack's Christmas Gift

I tried a mechanical toy once for Leia and she didn't care for it; nor will she eat cat grass ... has to be real wild grass for her majesty!

I hope Jack injoys his.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 05:46 PM

I had one over last Christmas and decided to keep it for myself, I keep him in a drawer. I don't know how to turn them off, I think they do it themselves after a few minutes if left alone. Anyway, sometimes when I get the hair brush out of the drawer I accidentally disturb him and off he goes again 'squeak' 'chatter'. I feel mean shutting the door on him so wait until he's gone back to sleep.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 06:24 PM

Maryl its a Toy..... but have to say We have a toy bird that tweets Carols when you bang something and Phoebe was driving me nuts so put it in the cupboard but told it it had to go away for a while,..... now whose nutty!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
I had one over last Christmas and decided to keep it for myself, I keep him in a drawer. I don't know how to turn them off, I think they do it themselves after a few minutes if left alone. Anyway, sometimes when I get the hair brush out of the drawer I accidentally disturb him and off he goes again 'squeak' 'chatter'. I feel mean shutting the door on him so wait until he's gone back to sleep.
Aww what a soft heart you have Mary ........ I would probably do the same!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Maryl its a Toy..... but have to say We have a toy bird that tweets Carols when you bang something and Phoebe was driving me nuts so put it in the cupboard but told it it had to go away for a while,..... now whose nutty!!!
That reminds me, we have a toy christmas robin on a perch which sang everytime you banged something and it set our old dog Bobbie off barking so I took the battery out. I can put the battery back in now, rather have a dog though
maryl
UK

12-12-2011, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Aww what a soft heart you have Mary ........ I would probably do the same!
You wait Mags .......... if you do buy one you'll fall for it
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Annie Jack ->
I'm intrigued - what is a zu-zu?
Here's their home page. http://zuzupet.org/
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
I tried a mechanical toy once for Leia and she didn't care for it; nor will she eat cat grass ... has to be real wild grass for her majesty!

I hope Jack injoys his.
Jack is strictly an indoor kitty so he has no access to outside grass. I hope he likes his grass. If not, it is a Sylvester planter and Warren can put anything in it.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Jack is strictly an indoor kitty so he has no access to outside grass. I hope he likes his grass. If not, it is a Sylvester planter and Warren can put anything in it.
Leia's indoors too, Bob, but I pick outside grass for her every day (weather permitting).
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2011, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
You wait Mags .......... if you do buy one you'll fall for it
I've just ordered one from Amazon ...... I hope I get Nugget!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top