Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 11:40 AM

two camera setup

I was thinking of shooting two cameras at the same time both cameras with wireless camera triggers . Then I could have on one camera to using popup flash, while on the other a wireless radio flash trigger to two remote flash guns. That would give me 3 sources of flash. below the wireless camera trigger waiting for another receiver to arrive

then I would only need one trigger (shown at the front) to fire off the lot

see below

Left to right
flashguns mounted on flashgun trigger receivers on stands
Camera with popup flash and lens
Camera with wireless shutter trigger on top above wireless flashgun transmitter and lens
front remote button to work the lot all at the same time

without using flash and making the camera shutter button act as a video on/off button I could video from two different positions. Easy on the Nikon D800/D810 via G4 setting on the camera menu

So instead of just this

I could capture the train from both sides as it all works on a radio signal from transmitter to receivers

at home I could get two different angles of something like this. Nine times out of 10 the bird will be facing the wrong way

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top