Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 08:13 AM

Re: Sad day!

So sorry to hear of your loss Ciderman.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 08:45 AM

Sorry for your loss, Ciderman. I remember when we had our poodle put to sleep, our Alsatian cross (with Labrador) cried and started barking while we were out, causing our neighbour to mention it. He suffered her loss dreadfully.

And as for when he himself had to be pts. Oh my God, my poor mum, who had lived the spring and summer with him at their new caravan. She felt it more than Dad and me, I think. We had moved to a park home and he wasn’t allowed there. But by the end of summer he had gone rapidly downhill, health wise, and it was the end of life for him too. Trixie had gone some years before.

Pets are a massive part of our lives. Sending hugs to you.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 08:47 AM

so sad to loose a four legged friend, i know what its like, he looked a super doggie
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 08:54 AM

Ciderman, Chum sounds like he was a perfect pet, big enough to scare off intruders yet gentle enough to be a great pet....he was also handsome.
You will be sad for a while but, when you have all come to terms with losing him, you will often remember the wonderful times when he made you smile.
We may not have our lovely pets forever, but the memories of them always remain !
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 08:57 AM

So sad
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 09:55 AM

What a lovely boy Chum was with soft gentle eyes.
Very sad for you Ciderman
Losing a much loved canine friend is so very painful....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 10:24 AM

:Ohhhhh ciderman, im so sorry for the loss of your furry friend and family member. I know you must be broken hearted. That beautiful boy was so lucky to have had you to rescue him from such a dreadful start in his life.

You gave him a good life and he won't forget. He'll be waiting with an excited tail wag when the time is right.

Tis a sad day indeed, you cry all you need because days such as today are the reason we were given tears, dont becafraid to release them.

Memories can never be taken away. Enjoy those memories .

Big hugs Mr Ciderman.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 10:25 AM

Oh Ciderman, I am so sorry. He sounds a lovely dog. Its awful when you lose a family pet
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 10:26 AM

So sorry to hear your sad news ciderman. It is going to be a tough few months for you. Chum is going to leave a huge space in your life. I hope Rosie is ok.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2021, 11:23 AM

What a fine looking animal Ciderman, I don't have a dog, but if I did, I would want one just like Chum....So sorry for your loss, your post about Rosie was so heartfelt and caused a lump in my throat...... All the best for you and your family...

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top