Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 05:33 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning everyone, milder here, no frost and an outside chance of a shower so quite a change from the last few weeks...

I have some new rhubarb crowns arriving soon so I will prepare the ground for them today by digging in lots of home made compost, then I have the dogs to comb through this afternoon ready for their clip tomorrow.

Have a good day folks
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 06:21 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow.

A mild morning, but rain later.

A trip out to source some more planters and palms.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 06:28 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Mild but cloudy here - smells like it may have rained in the night.

Having a quiet 'crafty' type of day.

Stay safe.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:27 AM

Morning everyone! Dry here, no sunshine yet. No plans as yet for the day so I'll see how it unfolds. Have a nice day, everybody
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:36 AM

good morning all, a hint of rain just now, some more due after lunchtime, ya!!!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:43 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm meeting a friend from my face-book Carers group for lunch - hope the weather stays fine because it will be outside!!

Later I have to get the car insurance renewed & put in my name as Tony is now not allowed to drive because of his Alzheimers. I feel so sorry for him but he doesn't seem too bothered!

I will probably go a walk round the local reservoir with Tony late afternoon. He enjoys his little walks.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:44 AM

Good Morning everyone

I'm back and raring to go...stripped a bedroom yesterday I cant wait to start decorating. Loads to do but actually off to see pals this morning for coffee....I will tell them about my near death experience..ha ha! Well I am prone to exaggeration

Have a great day everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:46 AM

had to read that again summer, i'm raring to go stripped, must get some new specs
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
had to read that again summer, i'm raring to go stripped, must get some new specs
Ha ha Macy, good morning,,,..wallpaper of course
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2021, 08:21 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a grey and drizzly morning here with a definite chill in the air too, not that such things matter much when you've a pile of ironing to get through.

Have a good day everybody.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top