Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 09:09 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good Morning everyone,

Weather goblins here are telling lies - they lured me out with beautiful blue sky and sunshine - all an illusion - it is freezing!!

Now waiting for an Amazon delivery - and possibly one from Tonic UK - some new dies to play with.

Have a safe day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 09:20 AM

Good morning everyone the sun is shining but it is very cold after another frost.

I had another bad night and am feeling tired but want to do a bit more spring cleaning after starting it yesterday. I will be happier once it is done.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 09:43 AM

Good morning all dry sunny start to the day with a few patches of cloud, still quite chilly.

A day of tidying up the garden after the wind played havoc yesterday. I noticed one of the bird feeders have disappeared from its hanging position so it will be fun playing hunt the feeder

Meg, sorry to hear you had another bad night, take it easy with your Spring cleaning.

Enjoy your day folks....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 09:50 AM

Morning all.
Mind you don't overdo it Meg. You rarely seem to rest.

Another chilly, cloudy morning, but at least those awful winds have finally dropped.

Not sure what I'm doing yet. Dogs been out, fed and watered, wild birds fed and clean water, and me fed and watered , but that's as far as I've got.

There's two big fat pigeons mating on one fence and a squirrel scampering along the next one on his way to raid the bird table. They are a nuisance here.

Have a good day folks.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2021, 10:05 AM

Good morning Barry and OFF members,

It a lovely sunny day with a slight breeze. Got my heater on and warming my toes as I work

“Where the heart is full, it’s a beautiful day.” - Prem Rawat

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top