Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 09:18 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Morning all - yes, dull, grey and raining here too today . When is it going to warm up?

Looking after granddaughter today while her mum is at the hairdresser - a 3 or 4 hour appointment, so she'd be bored to death if she went with her. No doubt the time will be spent 'playing babies', although if the weather clears, we will get out for a walk at least.

Enjoy your day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 09:25 AM

Good morning everyone

Pouring with rain here which is good because the grass will grow and make life easier for my neighbours the sheep

Have one of my gorgeous little grandsons coming today....I csn't wait...there will be some cuddling going on later I can tell you....jigger Covid

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 10:07 AM

Hi

My lawn is now under water in places and it is set to rain for the rest of the day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 10:08 AM

Good morning all rain throughout the night and continuing this morning. At least the gardens have had a good watering.

No plans for the day other than pottering around the house.

Enjoy your day folks
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 10:39 AM

Good morning all and from the sounds of it we're like most of you with the rain.
It's a bit persistant.

I've shopped and returned already but I hate having wet shopping, & that was the case this mornong.
Still, not much afoot other than prepping tomorrow's roast dinner so things aren't too bad.
Oh and looking to see of the furniture I want for son's bedroom is in stock yet.

Enjoy your day everybody.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 02:16 PM

Good day all.

It's still raining here, and quite breezy with it. A little milder though.

I am having a lazy day, and seem to be doing very little that I intended, other than wash a bag full of dogs soft toys. How exciting is that!

Good job there's always tomorrow.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2021, 02:55 PM

Good morning from Kansas where the sun belies the chill outside. I have my mother's vegetable garden planted and the flower pots overflowing, with some painting and staining on tap for today.

Have a nice afternoon!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top