Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 05:29 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone, and another gloriously sunny day ahead they say..

Just clipping the dogs first thing, then we have to take our eldest daughter to her hospital appointment just after lunch. Hopefully find time for an hour in the deckchair later.

Have a pleasant day folks
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 06:38 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning Barry and all who follow

Another glorious day forecast in Yorkshire.... some time working in the house some time in the garden for me today.... I love the sunshine

Have a great day everyone.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

02-06-2021, 07:19 AM

Good morning Barry, Summer and everyone else.

Another lovely sunny morning here in Sweden too.

After my morning chat with mum it's back to the patio for the next leg of the renovation.

My girlfriend's off to her house to continue packing the things she'll be bringing here and sotrting out what will go to the charity shop and the recycling station.

Will try to catch some sun later on to improve my tan.

Hope you all have a lovely day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 07:28 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm meeting my friend later this morning for a walk.

Since the doctor has prescribed me pain patches for my bursitis I can walk almost as well as I used to, which is a big relief.

I think Chris & I will be driving up to the lovely Peak District today. It's just the best feeling in the world to be at one with nature..

Have a good day all.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 07:49 AM

Good morning everyone! Allotment this morning then admin later. Its going to be warm, but lacking in sunshine I think. Not that I'm complaining! Have a lovely day everybody
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 08:02 AM

good morning another warm sunny day here in Lancs. Having a drive out to Silverdale and a walk around Hawes Water with a picnic
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 08:09 AM

Morning all.

Unfortunately here in Lowestoft our temperatures are lower than even Gt Yarmouth, or Norwich, and certainly lower than London. I think we can only expect about 16 degrees. Still, I hope that will be enough to sit out in it later, after I’ve had a couple of hours sorting out rubbish in the bedroom, for my tip trip on Friday.

I wouldn’t mind a sun lounger, but even a deck chair sounds nice, Barry! ATM I am sitting in a picnic chair, which is comfy, but I’d like something to be able to close my eyes and lie back in. Maybe later, if I get to clear that shed.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 08:18 AM

Good morning - A sunny morning but some cloud will arrive later. There was a mention of thunderstorms on the TV forecast last night but we'll see. Allotment this morning, meeting a friend at lunchtime and maybe a walk this afternoon if there aren't any storms.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 08:47 AM

Good morning all sunny and warm, maybe a few showers this afternoon.

Our daughter has her operation at 8.00 this morning, hoping we’ll hear some news shortly.

No plans for today.

Enjoy your day.....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2021, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Good morning all sunny and warm, maybe a few showers this afternoon.

Our daughter has her operation at 8.00 this morning, hoping we’ll hear some news shortly.

No plans for today.

Enjoy your day.....
Hope all goes well, as with Barry’s daughter.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top