Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2009, 11:21 AM

Re: WWW -if you call it 'sport'!

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
We used to sometimes watch it but it always looked very staged and a bit tongue in cheek.
Welllll, . . . it's entertainment innit , . . I'd sooner watch them than football.
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2009, 08:39 AM

I go along with your last comment Nero - the 'duckers and divers' on the soccer pitch nowadays make it seem more like a stage[d]-play
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2009, 11:42 PM

Shaun Michaels and The Undertaker are advertised on tv at the moment, I didn't realise they were still going They must be getting on a bit.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2009, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Never seen the American guys but I used to watch ours, remember Mick McManus and Pat Roach ?
Is that the same guy who went on to play the character of 'Bomber' 'Auf Wiedesein Pet'

I read somewhere that he used to be a lorry driver and he had never done any acting when he first appeared in that TV comedy series. (One of my favorites BTW although sadly some of the cast went on a downward spiral after it finished)

These shows are usually not very relevant to life but one episode explained in simple terms why proportional voting doesn't work, anyone remember that scene

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top