Join for free
Page 13 of 24 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 05:17 PM

Re: Vote Today

I sincerely hope they think an extension means having Farage and others elected into the EU nest of nodding donkeys and that means more exposures and they like to do things on the quiet in Brussels so if only to get rid of Farage I’m praying they say ‘non!’ And kick us out once and for all on the 29th !!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Gove is on form this afternoon in the HoC...

Another useless little prick!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
I sincerely hope they think an extension means having Farage and others elected into the EU nest of nodding donkeys and that means more exposures and they like to do things on the quiet in Brussels so if only to get rid of Farage I’m praying they say ‘non!’ And kick us out once and for all on the 29th !!!

One of the reasons I voted 'Leave' was to ensure that evil toerag Farridge be given his redundancy notice !!!
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
One of the reasons I voted 'Leave' was to ensure that evil toerag Farridge be given his redundancy notice !!!
Wash your mouth out when blaspheming the messiah !!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

13-03-2019, 05:30 PM

Bollox !!!
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 05:34 PM

No doubt in my mind he will come again , to save us from this lot in at the moment
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->

No doubt in my mind he will come again , to save us from this lot in at the moment
I truly hope so Apricot....
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
If the best Little England can do is the likes of the cartoon that is Farage then I genuinely feel sorry for you. Tragedy is, it is the likes of him that got us into this mess in the f goodness we have an alternative up here. Hasten the day we have an independent Scotland at last and don’t have to put up with the likes of Farage, Boris etc.
weedeek, do you not note the irony in your post
You berate Nigel Farage and Leavers for following his campaign to take us out of the EU, to have the return of our independence, yet in the next sentence you state you can't wait for the day when you can have your own independence!

If that is not hypocrisy, I don't know what is.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

13-03-2019, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
weedeek, do you not note the irony in your post
You berate Nigel Farage and Leavers for following his campaign to take us out of the EU, to have the return of our independence, yet in the next sentence you state you can't wait for the day when you can have your own independence!

If that is not hypocrisy, I don't know what is.
Scottish hypocrisy has always been he same , the times I’ve heard the cry for Scottish independence eminating from English council estates up and down the land ... they even had an ozzi play brave heart as no Scottish actors were available
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2019, 05:50 PM

First time I've agreed with UJ

Page 13 of 24 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top