Join for free
Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 07:35 AM

Re: Exit Poll - A Labour Catastrophe

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
John McDonnell is definitely a huge danger. In fact, probably worse than Corbyn.
Hi

I simply did not want either of them Art.

We are not a Marxist Society.

I loathe Boris, but so happy he won.
Patriot1967
East Anglia
Patriot1967 is male  Patriot1967 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 08:18 AM

And as a happy aside, Jo Swinson lost her seat.
You would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 08:49 AM

Well done Boris !
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Sorry but Remainiacs only have themselves to blame.

They've tried to obstruct BrExit for 3 years. In doing so the other political parties, instead of also supporting the referendum result, saw Remainers as another target audience to reach for votes and so took an anti-BrExit stance.

They have now paid the price for doing that.

The appalling Lib Dem traitors declared themselves willing to totally subvert democracy and revoke Article 50. That was despicable and frankly suicide.

Lib Dems are now a totally irrelevant party and have probably been put back years.

The Looney Labour party deliberately refused to take a BrExit stance for 3 years dithering about and trying to pander to both Leavers and Remainers hoping to get votes from both. This duplicity has cost them dearly. With the Marxist Corbyn at the helm they had only one chance and that was to stand firm for BrExit and promise to get it done.

They didn't (which is astonishing given Corbyn has opposed the EU his entire political career) and have paid the price.

Not only have Labour lost this election but they have lost the next one too in 2024.

Time for people to sort themselves out imho. We ARE a democratic country and the attempts by some to subvert that democracy have failed and been given a good drubbing.

Now it's down to Boris to properly deliver.

I completely agree. It is a great relief that democracy has been shown to still exist in this country.
I am particularly pleased to hear that the anti-democratic traitors have got what they deserved. I have heard of some who have got their P45s, such as Soubry for example, but I haven't yet heard about my least favourite, Hammond. I sincerely hope that he has been kicked out.

Now that Boris has a strong working majority in Parliament, I would be very disappointed to find out next if some of his own party turn traitor again and vote to oppose Brexit.
I think if they do there may well be riots.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 10:41 AM

Meanwhile, in Scotland it’s 48 seats out of 59 for the SNP! Happy days, you’ll be hearing from us.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Anyone heard anything about Sourby?
Lost her seat.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Patriot1967 ->
And as a happy aside, Jo Swinson lost her seat.
You would have to have a heart of stone not to laugh
The best result of the whole election.

Daughter of Satan sent to Hell!

Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 10:47 AM

Ah, How sad.

Fullup Lee felt unable to support his Brexit voters, in Bracknell, and did a walk past, as Boris was addressing Parliament, to join the Lib Dems.

The Bracknell voters were left with no rep for months afterwards.

Then, in his great wisdom, he stood in the next Town (Wokingham) against John Redwood.

Unfortunately, for him, he got stuffed.

Do I feel sad?

Yippee!

zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 11:09 AM

Since this election has been, in effect, a Second Referendum, do you think that now the sour grapes Remainers will stop their constant whingeing and whining?

Well probably not, but at least we can now tell them to shut up with a lot more authority
Patriot1967
East Anglia
Patriot1967 is male  Patriot1967 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I completely agree. It is a great relief that democracy has been shown to still exist in this country.
I am particularly pleased to hear that the anti-democratic traitors have got what they deserved. I have heard of some who have got their P45s, such as Soubry for example, but I haven't yet heard about my least favourite, Hammond. I sincerely hope that he has been kicked out.

Now that Boris has a strong working majority in Parliament, I would be very disappointed to find out next if some of his own party turn traitor again and vote to oppose Brexit.
I think if they do there may well be riots.

Hammond quit politics before the election.
Grieve, Soubry, etc all lost their seats too.
Happy day

Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top