Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 11:12 AM

Delivery Day

Hi

I have been ordering things for the new house.

So far today I have had a cooker hood arrive, separately the remote control for the cooker hood, different delivery driver, same company.

The missing pan from the set of three Judge pans.

A cutlery set .and an electric omelette maker, both from Amazon, two different drivers.

A WiFi Thermostat for the heating.

I am still awaiting 3 more.

I must be mad.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 11:50 AM

Re: Delivery Day

An dont forget the cuddly toy
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 12:33 PM

I do things like that. I like Amazon, but they just leave the parcel at the door and run off........always in a hurry, and I know he doesn't use the bell or knock. It happens a lot and I am afraid things could get stolen,,,
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 12:45 PM

I had great fun the other day using the Live tracker feature on the DPD website. I ordered something online but had it delivered to my Dad 250 miles away. I was able to text my Mum and tell her that the van had just entered their road and they were next on the list... oh and the driver's name was George.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I had great fun the other day using the Live tracker feature on the DPD website. I ordered something online but had it delivered to my Dad 250 miles away. I was able to text my Mum and tell her that the van had just entered their road and they were next on the list... oh and the driver's name was George.
Isn't that amazing !!! The world is travelling so fast, I am not sure I can keep up, LOL
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Isn't that amazing !!! The world is travelling so fast, I am not sure I can keep up, LOL
It made waiting for a parcel enjoyable.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

11-10-2018, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
It made waiting for a parcel enjoyable.
I am sure it would LongDogs.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

11-10-2018, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I am sure it would LongDogs.....
I know, I'm easily pleased.

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 01:29 PM

We are quite lucky. HWMO always has a laugh and a joke with the drivers ( usually the same every time) who deliver for Amazon and Ebay, I don't know whether it is because of his friendly manner with them every time but the parcels never get dumped or left unattended on the front doorstep.
They usually deliver elsewhere and then always call back a couple of hours later!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 01:37 PM

To think I got excited over my circular knitting needles!
I must try harder!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top