Join for free
Page 63 of 67 « First < 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 > Last »
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 10:42 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 3)

Evening all - and welcome home Nimby. Just back from playing bowls and I'm off out tomorrow morning with a friend to choose a hat for her son's wedding. It's all go sometimes isn't it? Other times I could cheerfully sit at home and not bother to go anywhere. Hope you feel better soon Jac.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 12:38 PM

Hello all, first time I have felt that the sun is really warm this am but a really chill breeze has blown up again.
Doc's apt this pm so that's my plan for today
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 03:36 PM

Cool breeze here too.....caught up on holiday washing and ironing at last.....having my bath taken out on Monday plus a new basin and loo so dancing down the pan for at least a week.
Off out for a belated birthday meal with son and d-I-l tonight...
Hope all ok at docs Jac...
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 11:21 AM

Lovely morning, been for a haircut so feeling half way decent again. Too hot to sit in conservatory - makes a change............... Quiet day today, have been chasing my tail all week.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 02:20 PM

Took a while to get on here today,kept telling me "server was down " ?
It's a lovely day and did sit out for a coffee break but that darn breeze is up again so have given up .
All good with Doc , BP perfect but doubled up on anxiety meds because he said I didn't give them long enough to work so have to do as I'm told lol
I did think he was listening to me which is important
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 09:20 PM

Hairdressers for me today and then went to my friends birthday tea with her family and friends, also bought a few things in the sales.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 10:47 AM

Good morning everybody, still a bit overcast here at the moment off into town later for a look round the shops.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2015, 11:06 AM

Good Day to all. Been feeling right yucky lately with unexplained pain in the abdomen. Scan scheduled for Tuesday in Carmarthen. Need either explanation or rectification. Normal pain killers are just not up to the job although, that's the best the doc could come up with for the time being.
Been invited out for lunch today but afraid the pain and lack of appetite will put the kibosh on that idea, besides it will be difficult to be tidy company feeling as I do.... Now all say ahhhh please.
Jac
Wales UK

11-07-2015, 01:38 PM

Know how you feel Dave , I just made myself go to Mumbles earlier , walked up and down the road , called into the salon to see daughter and couldn't get back quick enough . This darn vertigo is taking over my life
Quiet in Mumbles , most folk gone into Swansea to see the Air Show . I took my g/grandson last year but no motivation this yeat
Its quite overcast here and I find the breeze quite parky so no sitting outside
Sweetsue
midWales

12-07-2015, 08:56 AM

Hope you're feeling better Dave and Jac. Not pleasant being "off-colour".

Had a great day yesterday. My cousin in the Cotswold hosted a big family get-together. We were so lucky that the weather was glorious and we sat outside nattering all morning until we sat down to a scumptious lunch at 3 pm. They were just starting to play a game of family cricket when we left around 5 (Rhian had to get back to wash her pony!) She's going jumping somewhere near Monmouth today - hope she's taken her wellies...........

I'm going to have a lazy day - though I may start ferrying (small) things back into the spare room now that the carpet is fitted - and I've put the curtains up.

Page 63 of 67 « First < 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top