Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 09:59 PM

Re: Back engineered Alien Technology

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It's conspiracy night here on the forum or maybe Jackanory time ?
Not even worth a reply (well, except this one!)
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Not even worth a reply (well, except this one!)
Don't feed him ...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 10:06 PM

Lets put it another way JB.

Let's say Roswell DID happen (and others) and some countries have recovered alien craft. Do you really think they'd admit it?. Or, do you think they'd keep it all secret and attempt to back engineer for their own ends?
So where did they land in this country? Where is our 'Area 51'?
After all, as I said, we came up with probably more inventions at that time than anyone else.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
After all, as I said, we came up with probably more inventions at that time than anyone else.
No idea where our area 51 (or equivalent of) may be mate.

Anyway, it's not just area 51, many more bases have been implicated.
I'm just not discounting the possibilities, and find myself interested in these matters fwiw.

Many have said for example, they can understand the leap from valves to transistors, but the leap from transistors to the microchip was huge to say the least.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 10:19 PM

.... Let's say Roswell DID happen (and others) and some countries have recovered alien craft.
Do you really think they'd admit it ?
Or, do you think they'd keep it all secret and attempt to back engineer for their own ends?
The number of people who would be needed to conceal such an event would be staggering.
And the $ incentives to "tell all" would be irresistible to many.

Human nature suggests that such a cover-up would be well-nigh impossible.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
I believe Roswell happened.

I used to read a lot about it when I was younger. They allege one of the first things that was borrowed from the spacecraft was the transistor and that certainly opened up a whole new world, didn't it?
The Roswell incident was in July 1947....the transistor was invented in December of the same year..INCREDIBLE!
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

24-02-2017, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
The number of people who would be needed to conceal such an event would be staggering.
And the $ incentives to "tell all" would be irresistible to many.

Human nature suggests that such a cover-up would be well-nigh impossible.
Many people have come forward Pummy, but then the disinformation and discrediting starts. It's a very easy thing to discredit, as many don't wish to believe it in the first instance!

Take Bob Lazar for example. The military vehemently denied he worked at S4, but then a payslip was found that proved he did!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2017, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think we lack the necessary requirements for alien visitations, we don't drive trucks at night in the countryside whilst singing an hill billy song mate
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

24-02-2017, 10:34 PM

Many people have come forward Pummy, but then the disinformation and discrediting starts. It's a very easy thing to discredit, as many don't wish to believe it in the first instance!

Take Bob Lazar for example. The military vehemently denied he worked at S4, but then a payslip was found that proved he did!
Yep, let's take Bob..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

fender
Chatterbox
SE England

24-02-2017, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Yep, let's take Bob..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

Seen it all smart arse, and other stuff that contradicts.
Be careful with your LOL smiley's.

I'm getting tempted to shove one where the sun don't shine.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top