Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 06:05 PM

Re: Are You Aware Yet of How Good Romesh Ranganathan's Stand Up Is?

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hmm,

Me thinks I should have added 'Rude, aggressive and ignorant' to the previous 'pompous' description.
You can borrow My word for rude aggressive ignorant Folks Mupps....GOBSHITE...has a nice ring to it don't You think?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 06:23 PM

Gravitas, l am only familiar with this comedian via, The Apprentice, You're Fired!
I know he did well at the Edinburgh Comedy Festival Awards. I found his humour to be quite cutting and he has a wry sense of humour, especially where his children are concerned!
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hmm,

Me thinks I should have added 'Rude, aggressive and ignorant' to the previous 'pompous' description.
There's no need to thank me for the heads-up. Looking out for others is what I do.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Gravitas, l am only familiar with this comedian via, The Apprentice, You're Fired!
I know he did well at the Edinburgh Comedy Festival Awards. I found his humour to be quite cutting and he has a wry sense of humour, especially where his children are concerned!
He was popping up all over the place for a spell (like that Canadian woman who thinks people who voted Brexit are all evil racists). Presumably to fill the ethnic quotas.

Give him his due he doesn't come out with a lot of "ethnic victim" stuff - about how he has been held back by the white man.

You should record it. Have a larrf.
Gravitas
North England

03-02-2018, 05:48 PM

If you like funny one liners, Gary Delaney is very good.

He's on tonight (Sat) on Not Actually Live at the Apollo, BBC2. You'll have to fast forward through the other two. One is that Sara whatshername who pops up all over the place, to fill up the women quotas.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 06:57 PM

Romesh is very funny, there are quite a few good comedians about at the moment. It's a bit odd to assume none of us are aware of him.
Gravitas
North England

03-02-2018, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Romesh is very funny, there are quite a few good comedians about at the moment. It's a bit odd to assume none of us are aware of him.
I was asking if anyone had realised how GOOD HIS STAND UP IS. NOT if anyone was aware of him.

As he pops up all over the place. Do try to focus - for once!

You can do it! We're all rooting for you!

I've asked elsewhere, including on a dedicated comedy site and it seems they haven't. I've just had a response on another site and have been told he is shite.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 09:39 PM

SUC sucks .....
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 11:32 PM

I shall answer your thread question first
Yes I think he is hilarious, sometimes genius..

But can i ask..
Why would you start a thread which assumes the worst of people's responses before it has begun!

And, when some do..
Why are you so aggressive and /or rude to them?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2018, 11:35 PM

Well said Rhian, I think we all wonder that.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top