Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2011, 01:55 PM

Mags Idea

I must be crazy, I have just bought an Xbox 360 because my son said the driving games are good.

Anyone got an Xbox and can tell me if they work OK?
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2011, 04:55 PM

Re: Mags Idea

I've tried driving games on the Playstation and the wii and always end up on the grass
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2011, 11:08 PM

Nice one AB

I used to have an xbox, but got rid of it when the PS3 game out (has more features such as blu ray, more power etc).
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2011, 01:31 PM

AB, my 7 year old grandaughter got one for Christmas (given to her by her no-good Dad who doesn't see her all year or contribute a penny to his kids' upkeep - sorry, I digress, I hate him!).
She and her mum set this up on their own and they have great fun doing the games, it even takes photos of them. How old is your grandchild - might seem the best bet?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2011, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Nice one AB

I used to have an xbox, but got rid of it when the PS3 game out (has more features such as blu ray, more power etc).
Bummer, have I bought a duck egg?

Originally Posted by maryl ->
AB, my 7 year old grandaughter got one for Christmas (given to her by her no-good Dad who doesn't see her all year or contribute a penny to his kids' upkeep - sorry, I digress, I hate him!).
She and her mum set this up on their own and they have great fun doing the games, it even takes photos of them. How old is your grandchild - might seem the best bet?
Nineteen, my son is 50 this year. lol

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top