Join for free
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2018, 08:23 PM

Brickleberry - Anyone Watch It?

Anyone at all?

No. I didn't think so.

(It's a cartoon/animation)

They have stopped making them now but I just spotted one repeated tonight on Comedy Extra (not sure how many people have access to it). It's not for the easily offended.

Those celebs on the "It was alright in the 60s/70s/80s/90s" etc clip shows who express faux shock, would have the screaming vapours and be crying out for a safe space, if they saw this.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 08:03 AM

Re: Brickleberry - Anyone Watch It?

Never even heard of it, Gravitas.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Never even heard of it, Gravitas.
Try a slice of the first episode to get a taste of Brickleberry life:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2c6hwq
Gravitas
North England

21-08-2018, 08:02 PM

It's the crudest most un-PC thing I have ever seen by far.

It's a good show. Shown on Comedy Central extra on Friday nights and repeated Wednesdays (tonight). Malloy repeatedly fails to become a member of a posh country club but his black underling gets in because of affirmative action - tonight 11pm.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top