Join for free
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2011, 11:37 PM

You Tube

Need a bit of help. Have downloaded some music tracks from the site onto a CDR. Just wondered how to play them on my stereo or car CD. Do I need a convertor or some other system to play them? Recognise the fact there may be some sort of copyright blocking in place. Any advice appreciated.
RockriderSpain
Malaga, Spain
RockriderSpain is male  RockriderSpain has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2011, 12:12 AM

Re: You Tube

It depends what format you have downloaded them in.
Why have you already burned them onto a CD?
If they are in Mp3 format, you will need to convert them in CDA to be able to play them on a CD Player.
Windows Media Player can do all that and burn them onto a CD.

Hope that helps.
Manxman
Manchester, UK
Manxman is male  Manxman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2011, 12:44 PM

I use this simple you tube downloader http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-Dow...b_content;main

and I find this site useful for all sorts of PC things and advice, http://www.cnet.com/?tag=hdr

Hope this helps.

Adrian
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2011, 12:50 PM

Thanks guys for your info. Will proceed as suggested. Oh to be a little bit more savvy!
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

21-05-2011, 10:58 PM

John , I dunno about what everyone esle has posted thus far , but I can tell you categorically that you do not need to pay to convert YouTube choons !

I use a free YouTube convertor which is very quick and easy to use , with no need to install anything .Try it , you wont be dissappointed

http://www.listentoyoutube.com/

All you do is paste the YouTube URL of whichever choon ya wanna convert to MP3 into it and BINGO it`s done in seconds

No probs with copyright and if ya want you can re-burn em on yer disc as its CDR .

They should play fine on yer CD player in Car and at Home but iof you want to convert them to a different format then I suggest you use ZAMZAR .......... Again it`s free .

http://www.zamzar.com/

Good Luck and if ya get stuck , just holler and i`ll give you a helping hand x x x
John
Eastleigh Hampshire

21-05-2011, 11:34 PM

Topaz, what can I say, excellent info, just what I needed to get the old grey matter going. I get baffled when going into so called help links, much too technical for me. Yes I will holler if in trouble, that is one thing I'm really good at! Thanks again.x
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

21-05-2011, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Topaz, what can I say, excellent info, just what I needed to get the old grey matter going. I get baffled when going into so called help links, much too technical for me. Yes I will holler if in trouble, that is one thing I'm really good at! Thanks again.x

You are most welcome my friend x x

Since Limewire etc got shut down , I rely on these links to keep me supplied with Music

After years of paying through the nose for over priced CD`s and Vinyl , I point blank refuse to pay for any music when I can get it free

Trust me , those links I posted ( especially the first one ) are very easy to use
But ! ............ Like I said if ya get stuck , just holler x x

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top