Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2018, 07:08 AM

The Mountain Between Us. 2017

The Mountain Between Us.

Came across this movie a week ago down loaded and got to watch it yesterday it really is pretty good.

The much improved actress Kate Winslet and man of the moment Idris Elba a journalist and a surgeon in that order.

They both survive a plane crash obviously they do otherwise there would be no movie.

Well worth watching especially seeing our very own Brit's getting it on together.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2018, 07:34 AM

Re: The Mountain Between Us. 2017

I had never heard of that one, Longfellow, but it sounds interesting!

Have seen Kate Winslet in quite a few things - some really good - some not so good. Could never work out if that was due to her acting - poor scripts - or bad direction.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2018, 08:23 AM

Re: The Mountain Between Us. 2017

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I had never heard of that one, Longfellow, but it sounds interesting!

Have seen Kate Winslet in quite a few things - some really good - some not so good. Could never work out if that was due to her acting - poor scripts - or bad direction.
Yes Tabby I had not heard of it till I was browsing and was pleasantly surprised to see Winslet coming back to her best again.
I think the fact that she as had a hectic life with 3 marriage's of which she had 3 children her acting career went on hold for quite a while.
In doing so she came back and grabbed at anything that was offered to get her foot back in the door.
The good thing is she is only 42 and has a long life a head of her in the movie world. I can see her adding more awards to her already overflowing cabinet's.
She just as to stop saying yes to fellas that ask her to marry and do other things and concentrate on her children and her acting.
Has for the much talented Idris Elba I do hope he becomes the next Bond the guy is great to watch.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top