Join for free
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2011, 01:40 AM

Online games

May I rant a bit? Unless he has work booked (we run our own business) my other half spends hours every day and into the night playing a war game online. His son and brother are on it too, and the others in their "alliance" are random people from all over. One is a woman who is very, very attractive and flirtatious. She posts sexy photos of herself for her avatar and makes suggestive comments in the alliance chat. Maybe I'm imagining it but they seem to be directed at my partner. I like to sit and read in the evening while he plays but lately the comments I see her making put me off and I leave the room. To be fair, he doesn't respond to her at all, other than brief replies to game-related queries. I don't ask him about this, nor do I want to make a mountain out of a molehill - after all we're in Canada and she's an Aussie.

I'd like to be doing things together... so he thinks I should sign on to the game. He's 18 years younger than I am and this is the only part of our relationship where I feel the age gap. I've never been into online games and don't understand the addiction.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2011, 07:13 PM

Re: Online games

I don't want to sound like an Agony Aunt Annie Jack, and I speak strictly from a Mans point of view. As long as your Fella is showing no interest (most Men don't like Women who come on strong) and this is all in the open then I think you have little to worry about. If the Woman wants to make an idiot of herself, let her, when she's not getting a response she'll get bored and aim ( Pardon the pun) at someone else. If you don't want to play the war games don't, but maybe you just might get hooked yourself. Again that's only my slant on it.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top