Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2011, 10:09 AM

Re: Which mobile phone!

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
I have a brilliant idea!!!! Buy a new dog walking bumbag and carry the mobile you have & buy a nice little compact digi for your pics!!!!!
That's what I take at the present time sometimes but when I take Ruby I am that cluttered with various things I thought it might condense things down a bit. Or the fact that my son's smart phone looks very nice when he shows me photo's of his new grandchild on it might be influencing me. I'll go on like this for a while I know I will but I am still taking on board the suggestions made and looking at various phones.The only trouble with that is there are so many the more I look at the more indecisive I get.
rueben
lancs uk
rueben is female  rueben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2011, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I got my Daughters old IPhone when she renewed her Contract.....
Lucky you Roxy but I don't think that I will be inheriting an IPhone anytime soon.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
I have a brilliant idea!!!! Buy a new dog walking bumbag and carry the mobile you have & buy a nice little compact digi for your pics!!!!!
I also use a Bum Bag when I walk the dogs. It holds....Poo Bags, Phone, Car Keys, and a Tic Remover..........Very handy Item, especially when it's hot (ha ha ha) and I'm only wearing a T.Shirt and Jeans.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2011, 11:33 AM

Yes 'hahaha' to the hot comment!!!! Ive forgotten what its like to be out with the dogs and its too hot

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top