Join for free
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2011, 10:39 PM

Anyone here helpful with Spotify?

It's available finally in the States and I had it installed for me; now a few questions. How do I get songs from my Library into a Playlist? Also, they are all in a Starred section, can that be made into a Playlist? I see an option for random play, if you try that and decide you'd rather have them back in the previous order, can it be undone? I did look in the Help section but none of these questions were covered.I have 70 tracks and 4 hours, according to the notice on the top right of the screen.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help ... remember, simple answers, I am NOT techy!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2011, 11:07 PM

Re: Anyone here helpful with Spotify?

Eileen I confess I had never heard of 'Spotify' until you mentioned it. I hope someone here can help you ..
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2011, 11:21 PM

I don't use it myself but found this on their website - hope it's of help:

Create a playlist

Simply put, a playlist is a collection of tracks grouped together and saved for easy access. Creating playlists with Spotify is so easy that it’s almost embarrassing to explain. Here goes:

Click on ‘New playlist’ in the left column, give your playlist a name and then drag and drop the tracks you want included. Yes, that’s it. Told you.

Alternatively, you can right-click a track or album and select ‘Save to’ and then ‘New playlist’.

A single playlist can store up to 10,000 tracks, if you have the time or inclination.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2011, 07:48 AM

Follow the instructions from Azz and it works. I dowloaded Spotify and tried it.

Good luck with you music.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top