Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:12 PM

Re: I think she speaks well

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
At the root of your present problems is the inability to listen to other opinions. It seems a widespread condition of your society.
Well maybe you should be glad to get rid of us then! Perhaps that would give you more time to sort things in your own country!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well maybe you should be glad to get rid of us then! Perhaps that would give you more time to sort things in your own country!
The speech of weidel is well constructed in the sense it first lulls the audience into believing her message, and then delivers her argument for keeping the UK within the EU.

Your brexit shambles keeps the argument for the netherlands exiting the EU limited to rightwing zealots. So thank you for that.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Still coming out with your unwarranted nauseating drivel I see?
Try to be civil, old boy.

This is England.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 03:32 PM

But there's another big reason that leaving is no longer so appealing: Brexit.

The social divisions that the 2016 referendum has driven through British society; the destructive tangle that UK politics finds itself in, in a parliament, traditionally revered across Europe as "the mother of parliaments", has shocked European voters and frankly put them off.

Alice Weidel, one of the leaders of Germany's Eurosceptic AfD party, said recently that she regretted her group's flirtation with "Dexit" (an EU exit for Deutschland, the German word for Germany). Her feeling was that it lost them potential voters.

So, ahead of this week's election for the European Parliament, Europe's right-wing nationalists - including Marine Le Pen of France, Italy's firebrand deputy prime minister Matteo Salvini, and the AfD - have been calling to "change the EU from the inside" rather than walk away from it altogether.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 11:23 AM

My goodness, if Solasch is criticising her, she must be effective.
Personally, I think she made a brilliant speech, told them exactly how they are seen by most citizens. I only wish she was running the bearpit instead of those bullying mandarins in place at the moment.

Well done to her for speaking realspeak!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

26-05-2019, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
My goodness, if Solasch is criticising her, she must be effective.
Personally, I think she made a brilliant speech, told them exactly how they are seen by most citizens. I only wish she was running the bearpit instead of those bullying mandarins in place at the moment.

Well done to her for speaking realspeak!
I'm praising her ability to change her opinion. Are you that blinded?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
AfD = right-wing nutters.

This is real desperation by the Brexiteers, scraping the bottom of the (very racist) political barrel.
Yawn. Can't you think of something new to say.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

26-05-2019, 01:49 PM

Eloquence makes the ultra right so dangerous.
Don't get your knickers in a twist Solasch, my fault as my reply was to your quote above, not the one you just made.
My apologies for missing entering your quote.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

26-05-2019, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Don't get your knickers in a twist Solasch, my fault as my reply was to your quote above, not the one you just made.
My apologies for missing entering your quote.
In germany the green jump to 21%, due to voters under 30 of age. The afd logs behind on just 10%.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2019, 08:06 PM

In germany the green jump to 21%, due to voters under 30 of age. The afd logs behind on just 10%.

Strange because Germanys green energy policy is a complete disaster

#bandwagon

#burningcoalagain

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top