Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2019, 09:23 PM

Re: Meanwhile in France

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Well I see what you mean. On a similar note: if a municipality is unable to protect a politician during his speech or a stroll afterwards, they must forbid that politician to speech in public. He can record a speech and put it on internet, no need to put him at risk of milkshakes with terrible flavours. Only politicians who are not insulted by this rubbish should be allowed to speak in public. Don't you agree?
Oh no, absolutely not Solasch.
Spreading the word requires a special type of person who is not afraid to stand up for his beliefs, think Martin Luther and Nelson Mandela, and in turn he will be respected and followed...

And try splodging a Yorkshireman with either eggs or milkshake, as with John Prescott, then expect a punch in the mouth....
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2019, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Oh no, absolutely not Solasch.
Spreading the word requires a special type of person who is not afraid to stand up for his beliefs, think Martin Luther and Nelson Mandela, and in turn he will be respected and followed...

And try splodging a Yorkshireman with either eggs or milkshake, as with John Prescott, then expect a punch in the mouth....
I was thinking from the perspective of the municipality that has to permit speaking in public and other manifestations.

I wasn't referring to prescott but to farage and crowther.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 07:52 AM

I was thinking from the perspective of the municipality that has to permit speaking in public and other manifestations.

I wasn't referring to prescott but to farage and crowther.
Freedom of speech Solasch, even you would be allowed to speak in public....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 08:35 AM

Freedom of speech Solasch, even you would be allowed to speak in public....
Hi

It is pointless debating with Solasch OGF, he has a fixed viewpoint and obviously no knowledge of our laws.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:29 AM

He wouldn't be singing his golden oldie: an englisman in paris?
englisman ? Englishman.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

21-05-2019, 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=Solasch;1709243]I was thinking from the perspective of the municipality that has to permit speaking in public and other manifestations.

I wasn't referring to prescott but to farage and crowther.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

It is pointless debating with Solasch OGF, he has a fixed viewpoint and obviously no knowledge of our laws.
Yes you're right Swim, but it's so annoying sometimes.....

And yes Solasch, I know exactly what you are referring to...Same old, same old, trying to discredit Nigel Farage and make him look foolish, but 17 million British people don't think he looks foolish......You might consider that when casting aspersions....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 09:59 AM

[QUOTE=OldGreyFox;1709386]

I wasn't referring to prescott but to farage and crowther.[/QUOTE]

Yes you're right Swim, but it's so annoying sometimes.....

And yes Solasch, I know exactly what you are referring to...Same old, same old, trying to discredit Nigel Farage and make him look foolish, but 17 million British people don't think he looks foolish......You might consider that when casting aspersions....

He is leading the EU Election Polls by a country mile and will soon overtake labour in the polls for a general election.

Good for him - it's about time we had some integrity in our country and one thing is for sure, the numbers don't lie.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 12:37 PM

[QUOTE=Bread;1709395]

He is leading the EU Election Polls by a country mile and will soon overtake labour in the polls for a general election.

Good for him - it's about time we had some integrity in our country and one thing is for sure, the numbers don't lie.

Ahhh - you used the 'i' word. Farridge doesn't know integrity if it bit him the arse, likewise principles. He has £ signs behind his eyes and that is all he sees.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1709454]
Originally Posted by Bread ->

Ahhh - you used the 'i' word. Farridge doesn't know integrity if it bit him the arse, likewise principles. He has £ signs behind his eyes and that is all he sees.
You've been reading the Guardian again I take it ...
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 12:52 PM

[QUOTE=Bread;1709460]
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

You've been reading the Guardian again I take it ...

Not recently no, - its common knowledge - farridge is an evil little racist sh*t without either principles or integrity.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top