Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 07:21 PM

Re: Boris to face Trial

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Id rather sit down with someone who has snorted cocaine or had a toke on a spliff in his past life than sit down with anti-Semites.
Agree. Not with anyone intolerant of other human beings, for that matter.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Nope.Mr Darbishire (the barrister) earlier told the court that the £350m a week figure was disputed "as soon it was said" and remains the subject of public debate.
He said: "It was just a political claim open to and available for contradiction and debate, and it was, and is, for the good sense of the electorate to discount it if they choose so to do.
As I've said on many occasions, much to Remainers' furore, The £350 million pound figure was much contested, challenged and criticised during the campaign long before a single vote was cast.
The claim was scrutinised and dissected by everyone involved in the referendum campaign.

There is not a chance in hell that Johnson can be accused of anything other than holding a position he fervently believed in.

Anyway, the crux of the issue is that Johnson was NOT in a position of public office in his role of Leave campaign supporter........

A first year Law Student could have got Boris off of this rap!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 07:29 PM

As I've said on many occasions, much to Remainers' furore, The £350 million pound figure was much contested, challenged and criticised during the campaign long before a single vote was cast.
The claim was scrutinised and dissected by everyone involved in the referendum campaign.

There is not a chance in hell that Johnson can be accused of anything other than holding a position he fervently believed in.

Anyway, the crux of the issue is that Johnson was NOT in a position of public office in his role of Leave campaign supporter........

A first year Law Student could have got Boris off of this rap!
An mp is in public office 24/7.
The trial was meant to damage boris politically. Whether it was succesful in that?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
An mp is in public office 24/7.
His role as Leave Campaign Director ( or whatever the role was called) was a voluntary role that attracted no renumeration , as far as I'm aware, and that role was IN ADDITION to his role as MP.

The judge agrees with me and I'll take his ruling over yours.........

As for damaging Boris politically............I very much doubt it

Therein ends this conversation. There really is no more to say!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 08:07 PM

The government want Boris. Nobody else is coming close
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

11-06-2019, 08:41 PM

His role as Leave Campaign Director ( or whatever the role was called) was a voluntary role that attracted no renumeration , as far as I'm aware, and that role was IN ADDITION to his role as MP.

The judge agrees with me and I'll take his ruling over yours.........

As for damaging Boris politically............I very much doubt it

Therein ends this conversation. There really is no more to say!
And the next piece of dirt has already been found. Selling parts of bombs used on women and children. During his reign as foreign secretary. Then too you are in office 24/7.

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top