Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 12:19 PM

Re: Prince Archie

Kate takes all the photographs of her children and then releases some of them to the press.
That way she has control and no-one is intruding into their life.

Maybe neither Harry nor Meghan are such good photographers
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 12:26 PM

Hi

There is a precedent, Princess Anne and her kids.

Anne is very down to earth, no airs and graces.

One of my Ex's was Godmother to Zara's best friend, all Rugby Related.

I was at a party when I had a medical issue, and Zara and her mate, the Physio, took me to Hospital.

No airs or graces at all.

I said thanks and told her I knew her Mum.

She said how?

I told her her Mum had once told me to Foxtrot Oscar.

She laughed and said that sounds about right.

Was she pissed at the time?

They are not all bad.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 12:52 PM

Princess Anne didn't want her children exposed to the media & i say "good for her" ! Her children would never be likely to become the monarch, just as Archie wont be.

He is just over a month old so I see no reason why they would want to have his photo in every news report. He will have enough of photographers trying to get his photo as her gets older!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Why have we seen no pictures of Prince Archie? We have seen lots of pics of William,s children as they are growing up but not one of Archie. Why?
They don't want to rub your face in the fact that he will be another parasitic royal hanger on that you (or your children) will have to support. Better start saving now.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 01:58 PM

Who cares one new born baby looks much like another.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 02:00 PM

After the Danny Baker business I'm not at all surprised if they want to keep the baby out of the tabloids.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 02:04 PM

I am surprised anyone's interested .
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not according to Miss Markle-debacle. Not being one for tradition, she doesn't want any publicity regarding her baby, not until she changes her mind and sells the pictures to Hello magazine that is. I don't think her 'puppy' has any say in the matter, just as he has no say in any matter any more.
The ginger ninja Puppy is appropriate I think..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
the ginger ninja puppy is appropriate i think..
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
My parents didn't so I am told. They even had trouble knowing which end to smack.
They probably wouldn't have a problem now though

Wasn't she intending to follow a different culture.. Japanese or something , whereby she takes a month to nurture the baby without any outside influence ?

She did appear on the balcony at the Queens Birthday parade on Saturday, which was one month to the date of Archie's birth.

Other than that , dunno .

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top