Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
dollie
west sussex
dollie is female  dollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2012, 12:05 PM

'Sick senior citizens'

So if you're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you, what do you do?

Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and four bullets. You are allowed to shoot four MPs in the ass.

Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, air conditioning and all
the health care you need!

Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That's great. Need a new hip, knees, kidney, lungs or heart? They're all covered. And, as an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now.

And who will be paying for all of this? It's the same government that just told you that they cannot afford for you to go into a nursing home. Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore.

Is this a great country or what?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2012, 12:39 PM

Re: 'Sick senior citizens'

That just about sums up the upside down way things operate these days.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2012, 12:42 PM

What do they say? 'many a true word spoken in jest'
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2012, 01:48 PM

What a good idea, I shall bear it in mind for the future, might need a bit of target practice though.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2012, 01:57 PM

I never looked at it like that Dollie, it's not a bad Idea and you would never be lonely either, only problem is you would have a criminal record and become unemployable, so when you come out after 20 years you'll never get another job, your life would be ruined at only 100 years old!
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

15-07-2012, 02:10 PM

Aw well Jem, there's always a down side.

But its quite scary how near the truth that actually is.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2012, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by mazzie ->
Aw well Jem, there's always a down side.

But its quite scary how near the truth that actually is.
Oh I know Mazzie, they say in fifty years time 120 year olds will be quite common, frightening isn't it, they'll all be like Zombies going to the post office for the pension.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2012, 09:08 AM

Dollie darlin' I have just 16 months to go ..... and counting. Do I get to choose which Politicians I can knock off??? and can I choose which prison they 'bang me up' in???
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2012, 10:29 AM

My dearly departed dad always said that if he was told he had a terminal illlness he would bump off a few people who richly deserved it as he would die anyway. Fortunately for them he lived healthily til 96.
dollie
west sussex
dollie is female  dollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2012, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Dollie darlin' I have just 16 months to go ..... and counting. Do I get to choose which Politicians I can knock off??? and can I choose which prison they 'bang me up' in???

do you want to borrow a dress....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top