Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2020, 11:50 AM

Re: My New Dragon

Thank you Roxie & Meg.

Meg I feel for you. My daughter & I should be in Malvern right now.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 04:09 PM

I love that dragon,Tiff....

It's much prettier than the one I met at the supermarket today..

Another one added to your collection...how many soft toys do you have now?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I love that dragon,Tiff....

It's much prettier than the one I met at the supermarket today..

Another one added to your collection...how many soft toys do you have now?
Thanks Pauline. As to how many do I have now, I hate to think. Probably hundreds, including Steiff horses & bears, other horses, Charlie bears, other makes of bear, Jellycat animals & of course my dragons.
Then I also collect Breyer horses, Wade ceramics & animals, anything Thelwell & ducks, wooden decoy & other materials.
Well, you did ask.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Thanks Pauline. As to how many do I have now, I hate to think. Probably hundreds, including Steiff horses & bears, other horses, Charlie bears, other makes of bear, Jellycat animals & of course my dragons.
Then I also collect Breyer horses, Wade ceramics & animals, anything Thelwell & ducks, wooden decoy & other materials.
Well, you did ask.

I bet most of your collectables ,have gone up in price.

My son was a collector like you.vintage games...he is selling his collection on eBay....at the moment.....making a great profit.....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

13-04-2020, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I bet most of your collectables ,have gone up in price.

My son was a collector like you.vintage games...he is selling his collection on eBay....at the moment.....making a great profit.....
Daughter collects Lego, she has hundreds of sets & figures. Some are here in my house because she didn't have room for all the boxes. We do sell stuff too.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top