Join for free
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2014, 03:38 PM

Ipod Nano

Just purchased the new one.. It seems to be so easy if you are familiar with Apple products.. a bit pricey but So far I'm happy. Any critique?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2014, 04:18 AM

Re: Ipod Nano

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Just purchased the new one.. It seems to be so easy if you are familiar with Apple products.. a bit pricey but So far I'm happy. Any critique?
Nothing wrong with Apple, their business model is to make cheap and sell at a premium. All their products are overpriced - you can always get the same thing (and better) much cheaper elsewhere. BUT people like the name and it works for them.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2014, 11:42 AM

Re: Ipod Nano

Before the IPod, I purchased a less expensive MP3 player. Couldn't figure out how to make it work.. It was complicated, didn't have clear instructions and it frustrated the holy hell out of me. SO... back to BestBuy.. and I checked out the Ipod. Load in your songs.. press music.. press songs... press Shuffle... and DONE.. worth the extra cash.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top