Join for free
Page 114 of 246 « First < 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 > Last »
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 03:41 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Good One -- Dumb and Dumber!!
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
You are welcome -- share the laughs!
Relocated
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 04:51 PM

A hooded robber burst into a Minnesota bank and forced the tellers to load a sack full of cash. On his way out the door, a brave customer grabbed the hood and pulled it off, revealing the robbers face. The robber shot the customer without a moments hesitation.

He then looked around the bank and noticed one of the tellers looking straight at him. The robber instantly shot him also. Everyone in the bank, by now very scared, looked intently down at the floor in silence.

The robber yelled, "Well, did anyone else see my face?"

There are a few moments of utter silence in which everyone was plainly to afraid to speak.

Then, Ole, an old Norwegian, tentatively raised his hand and said, "I think my wife Lena got a pretty good look at you!"
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->

A hooded robber burst into a Minnesota bank and forced the tellers to load a sack full of cash. On his way out the door, a brave customer grabbed the hood and pulled it off, revealing the robbers face. The robber shot the customer without a moments hesitation.

He then looked around the bank and noticed one of the tellers looking straight at him. The robber instantly shot him also. Everyone in the bank, by now very scared, looked intently down at the floor in silence.

There are a few moments of utter silence in which everyone was plainly to afraid to speak.

Then, Ole, an old Norwegian, tentatively raised his hand and said, "I think my wife Lena got a pretty good look at you!"
LOL!!! What a brave man!!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 09:51 PM

Appropriated.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 11:04 PM

Teacher: “Who do you think invented dancing, children?”
-
Little Johnny: “My guess is a big Irish family with just one bathroom.”
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Teacher: “Who do you think invented dancing, children?”
-
Little Johnny: “My guess is a big Irish family with just one bathroom.”
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 09:35 AM

Here's one for your little grandson, Summer:

Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees?

Because they're very good at it.

(Yes, I know, should be on the groaner thread)
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Here's one for your little grandson, Summer:

Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees?

Because they're very good at it.

(Yes, I know, should be on the groaner thread)
Well, it tickled my fancy, Mr. Ploppy, and made me laugh. Thanks for the start of a happy day.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 04:10 PM

A hooded robber burst into a Minnesota bank and forced the tellers to load a sack full of cash. On his way out the door, a brave customer grabbed ...

Appropriated.

Of course it was - I just can't remember where from - it's my age you know.

My wife and I had an argument about how to arrange the dining room furniture. I thought I'd won the argument, but when I got home the tables were turned.

My wife and I got into a fight. She told me to stop acting like a flamingo. I had to put my foot down.

I went to a bar with my wife. The bartender said "How about a beer for your wife?" I said "That sounds like a fair swap!"

If I had a pound coin for every time a woman found me unattractive, eventually they would start to find me attractive.

I tried to donate some blood yesterday but they asked too many questions. Like “Who's blood is this?” and “Where did you get it?".

In life, "Give 100%" is usually good advice - except when giving blood.

I hate spelling mistakes! You mix up just two letters and your whole message can be urined.

I'm not sure I believe all this stuff about genetically modified food being bad for you. I had a tasty leg of salmon and I feel fine.

I woke up this morning and forgot which side the sun rises from. Then it dawned on me.

Page 114 of 246 « First < 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top