Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 04:52 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone.

Due to be cloudy and damp here today.

I had a rather weird awakening - must have had a nose bleed sometime during the night - as I was stuck to my pillow! A most strange sensation. Managed to wash the blood out of my hair - and from the pillow slip - but the pillow itself will have to go!

Have no fixed plans for the day - other than buying a new pillow.

Have fun!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 05:02 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning Tabs and all who follow

Very strange having a nose bleed like that tabs...I don't have any medical experience but should you have your blood pressure checked? I though nose bleeds could be related to high blood pressure.

I had a great day yesterday at Skipton Castle with my daughter and 6yr old Grandson.....ridiculous that the castle is so near yet I had never been in....it was fun though his favourite bit was the dungeon and we came away with a sword and a shield from the shop.....he was a very happy chap

Out today with my son and his family to a summer festival held locally....should be fun.

Have a great day all whatever's planned
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 06:29 AM

Good morning everybody.

I was woken at 5.30am by the smoke alarm going off. It was a running down warning to change the battery Grrrrrrr

Tony has gone back to sleep but no chance for me. Josh my grandson is running around & wanting to watch cartoons on my computer.

After we've taken him home at lunchtime we need to go shopping but I'll probably need an afternoon nap!

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 06:53 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Sorry to hear about your nose bleed ST.

A gentle day today, just pottering.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 06:55 AM

Good morning everyone, another lovely start here but showers for later they say...

Just off out to the forest with the dogs, my favourite place to be anytime but in the summer mornings particularly is is absolutely glorious. No plans for later other than going out to lunch with my sister and family to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary.

Enjoy your day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 09:23 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny start to the day.

I hope to do lots of cleaning today and avoid the bank holiday masses. Enjoy your day.
Cache
East Anglia
Cache is female  Cache has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 09:26 AM

Good morning!
I had a very industrious day yesterday. I hope to do some dismantling of old equipment in the garden today, and maybe tackle a bit more of the back.
I really enjoy it once I start!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 09:47 AM

Good morning all another sunny day here.

No plans for the Bank Holiday, we always steer clear of the roads at this time of the year.

Enjoy your day everyone ☀️
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 10:27 AM

Morning all.

Beautiful here too, a lovely day.
Me and Mrs. F are going shopping around Beverley this afternoon, a very nice market town.

Have a nice day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 10:34 AM

Morning all. Another beautiful day, so must get outside while we can.

Should have been at Yoga, but overslept.

Tabs, I don't like the sound of that bleed, especially if it was as much as you say. Hope all is ok.

Have a nice day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top