Join for free
Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 08:29 AM

Re: Killing Eve

Watched the first episode last night.The biggest horror for fashion conscious Villanelle was having to put her feet in a nurses's Crocs!Love it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
Watched the first episode last night.The biggest horror for fashion conscious Villanelle was having to put her feet in a nurses's Crocs!Love it.
Haha yes that was a classic moment. Loved the PJs.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 06:04 PM

Agree showed this in the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75XwweWSJkk

But you will have to wait to the Ep 8(Which I have watched thanks to PB) and the finale scene is set in the most awesome settings.

Will promise NOT to post spoilers.

Except a daughter thinks her father is dead.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 06:18 PM

Watched the final episode-what an ending!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2019, 10:26 PM

"a little bit of Bisto!"
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 06:40 AM

Watched the final episode-what an ending!
It was BUT

As they are making another series.

Question is ,is she dead.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 12:56 PM

Just finished watching Series 2 - I delayed watching the last episode because I hate it when a good series finishes. Good ending! A surprise.

Season 3 has been commissioned with another writer.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2019, 02:53 PM

I watched six episodes of the first series over the last few days and I'm really liking it. It's refreshing to have such a complex and flawed character as the lead, and they picked the perfect person to play her. She's very convincing!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

14-06-2019, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I watched six episodes of the first series over the last few days and I'm really liking it. It's refreshing to have such a complex and flawed character as the lead, and they picked the perfect person to play her. She's very convincing!

Am watching the first series again (up to ep 6 so far)

With this series when you watch the second series you have to watch the first series again.

Shows how deep it is.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2019, 07:36 AM

After such great first episodes, numbers 7 and 8 seemed a bit preposterous, even given the off the wall premise of the show. I feel abruptly let down. The Russian guards would have just shot Villanelle after she stabbed (killed?) a couple of their colleagues or at least beaten her half to death. They don't mess around! Episode 8 and the interactions between Eve and Villanelle were just silly, I thought. I knew it was too good to last. 😞

Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top