Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 11:51 AM

Re: In What Position Do You Sleep? As It Tells A Lot About You

I fall asleep on my back and usually end up all over the place. I move about a lot during the night and think I go through most positions, often coming back to laying on my back. That's where I wake up anyway.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I don't sleep well either, usually go off ok, but not always in the baby position, then wake several times in the night, needing the loo & I do use all the positions mentioned in the article after my first sleep.
I used to have to get up several times through the night, drove me nuts. THEN I got the bright idea of not having anything to eat or drink after our evening meal, usually around 6.30pm. Took a bit of getting used to but it worked well. We go to bed between 10.30 and 11pm and I mostly sleep through till around 5am-ish. That's fine as I go back to bed and lie till six then we get up.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 11:59 AM

The Baby position for me, well almost. I tend to push my fist into the bed as though I am punching it. Not meaning to be violent or anything, I just find it comfortable.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 12:00 PM

A golfer out playing on the greens early on Sunday morning with his friends was asked...."How come you sometimes play left handed, and sometimes play right handed?"

He replied; "If the wife is laying on her right hand side when I wake up I play golf right handed, if she's laying on her left side when I wake up, I play left handed"

"Ah, but what if she's laying on her back?" exclaimed one inquisitive friend....
"They are the times when I don't turn up!"......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I used to have to get up several times through the night, drove me nuts. THEN I got the bright idea of not having anything to eat or drink after our evening meal, usually around 6.30pm. Took a bit of getting used to but it worked well. We go to bed between 10.30 and 11pm and I mostly sleep through till around 5am-ish. That's fine as I go back to bed and lie till six then we get up.
That sounds just the same as me Roxy, I usually go to bed around 10:30 or 11:00pm and I was having supper at ten (cup of tea and slice of toast to fend off night starvation you understand..).....Four or five times I would have to visit the loo during the night until I cut out the supper.

It reduced my visits to only once during the night, but I did find something interesting.......If I have Weetabix with loads of milk, I still only have to visit the loo once.... I reckon it's because tea goes straight through whereas milk is a 'suspension' and gets digested more slowly..... It works for me, but I don't make a habit out of eating weetabix every night....
Have to watch my figure.......
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 12:41 PM

Another 'baby' here I can't sleep on my back my knees don't like it.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 12:56 PM

👶 baby position ... lol
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 01:03 PM

I'ma baby
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 01:24 PM

Baby position for Me too...I also sleep in the middle of the bed,but never get into or out of it on the right side..always the left..and I've never fallen asleep on My stomach or back either
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2019, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That sounds just the same as me Roxy, I usually go to bed around 10:30 or 11:00pm and I was having supper at ten (cup of tea and slice of toast to fend off night starvation you understand..).....Four or five times I would have to visit the loo during the night until I cut out the supper.

It reduced my visits to only once during the night, but I did find something interesting.......If I have Weetabix with loads of milk, I still only have to visit the loo once.... I reckon it's because tea goes straight through whereas milk is a 'suspension' and gets digested more slowly..... It works for me, but I don't make a habit out of eating weetabix every night....
Have to watch my figure.......
Foxy that may be because the Weetabix is very high fibre, so you digest it much slower. Snacks with less fibre will raise you blood sugars and your body will try to get rid of the excess sugar through you urine. In fact milk is more likely to raise your blood sugars..... so only dry Weetabix for you in the eveings!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top