Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 12:58 PM

Re: absolutely disgusted

I know a joke about disgusted. That was part of the punchline. Possibly not exactly politically correct in some quarters though. Wonder who remembers it!
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I know a joke about disgusted. That was part of the punchline. Possibly not exactly politically correct in some quarters though. Wonder who remembers it!

Me!
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 02:10 PM

Sorry, RS, I agree with everyone else, he won it fair and square, don't see the problem other than he should have sold it somewhere else. In the past I have entered competitions for eg cars I didn't want, would have sold them if I'd won
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Glanny ->
Sorry, RS, I agree with everyone else, he won it fair and square, don't see the problem other than he should have sold it somewhere else. In the past I have entered competitions for eg cars I didn't want, would have sold them if I'd won
With you there. I'm sure that many compers enter competitions just for the sake of it regardless of the prize available. I'm also sure that a great many prizes end up being sold on or given away too.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 04:19 PM

There's only one photo competition really worth winning and that's the snapshot comp on OFF, with a virtually magnificent prize of virtual champers, roses and whiskeys, which are worth a virtual fortune if you can find a virtual idiot to buy them from you, so get your entries in now and don't miss this chance of a virtual lifetime....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
There's only one photo competition really worth winning and that's the snapshot comp on OFF, with a virtually magnificent prize of virtual champers, roses and whiskeys, which are worth a virtual fortune if you can find a virtual idiot to buy them from you, so get your entries in now and don't miss this chance of a virtual lifetime....

Hah, we ought to have a virtual Christmas Raffle here this year Barry. Members could donate virtual prizes.
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I agree. A spoiled sport.
You're a sympathetic lot
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:48 PM

What I can donate for a Christmas photo comp is the serial number for Adobe Elements 10. The winner would have to download Adobe Elements 10 first which should not be too hard to find.

Hopefully it should work but like everything else I can't guarantee it as there is no use limit on it I don't think, like later versions

this editing suite is very easy to use and may well help some lucky member
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
What I can donate for a Christmas photo comp is the serial number for Adobe Elements 10. The winner would have to download Adobe Elements 10 first which should not be too hard to find.

Hopefully it should work but like everything else I can't guarantee it as there is no use limit on it I don't think

this editing suite is very easy to use and may well help some lucky member

Not to sound ungrateful, but if I won that - I'd flog it again.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Not to sound ungrateful, but if I won that - I'd flog it again.

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top