Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 12:15 AM

100 Vaginas

Having switched chanells on TV ,I beheld Photographer Laura Dodsworth who decided to photograph 100 women's vaginas, wih graphic photos for our education, and a group of women talked about ther likes and dislikes about them

I think we all know what they are for by now, don't we?

Apparently some viewers praised the programme and said it should be shown in Schools. .
There is no modesty left these days and we should all be happy to reveal all naturally.

Perhaps there will be a ballet soon called, 'The Dance of the Vagina and Penise' with rousing music!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 12:19 AM

Re: 100 Vaginas

Will this be followed by the trumpets of 100 a**holes? Also to be shown in schools for educational reasons.....! Like nasal cavities some things are best left to the medical profession.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Will this be followed by the trumpets of 100 a**holes? Also to be shown in schools for educational reasons.....! Like nasal cavities some things are best left to the medical profession.
HA! HA! AnnieS

Yes you are right, Some things should beleft to the Medical Profession.

Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 01:50 AM

In 1967 I sat through a showing of Yoko Ono's "No4", also known as "365 Bottoms" - that's all that was in the film - close ups of (allegedly) famous persons' naked bottoms moving in time to a pulsating beat ...... it was, allegedly, made to encourage "world peace" .....
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 02:38 AM

Will this be followed by the trumpets of 100 a**holes? .

No comment.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 04:54 AM

Can't wait to see Artful Todger's comment..or then again maybe I can.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 08:31 AM

Can't see any problems with such a program, after all there is nothing in it
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Having switched chanells on TV ,I beheld Photographer Laura Dodsworth who decided to photograph 100 women's vaginas, wih graphic photos for our education, and a group of women talked about ther likes and dislikes about them

I think we all know what they are for by now, don't we?

Apparently some viewers praised the programme and said it should be shown in Schools. .
There is no modesty left these days and we should all be happy to reveal all naturally.

Perhaps there will be a ballet soon called, 'The Dance of the Vagina and Penise' with rousing music!
What ever rock's your boat Azure, certainly not mine although I am safe I don't actually watch tv just download movies and series.

AnnieS ->
Will this be followed by the trumpets of 100 a**holes? .
I don't think there would be the follow up. I reckon those that allowed their private parts to be shown where the actual a**holes.
I suppose you can say they got their 15 seconds of shame.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
In 1967 I sat through a showing of Yoko Ono's "No4", also known as "365 Bottoms" - that's all that was in the film - close ups of (allegedly) famous persons' naked bottoms moving in time to a pulsating beat ...... it was, allegedly, made to encourage "world peace" .....
Think you really need to get a hobby.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2020, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Think you really need to get a hobby.
Erm .... that was in 1967 .....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top