Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2020, 07:59 PM

Re: Brain 'chips' in Pigs

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Poor Gertrude there are plenty of 'humans' they could use for their experiments ...
I could offer my last surviving wasband! They might discover how his brain works, which has been a mystery for decades!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2020, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I love pigs .
Could ‘nt we use criminals instead ?

One assumes poor Gertrude and her two friends are quite 'sane' at the moment, so how can they watch her brain deteriorate with dementia?
I can only think they will deliberately damage her brain at some stage, so they can watch her behaviour change.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2020, 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Dont forget Musks target is humans Tabby ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Then he should use humans, Donkeyman, beginning with himself!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2020, 07:47 AM

I have mixed feelings about this....I suspect the pigs will be treated well and hopefully not suffer I dislike the idea but think of it like this at least they won't end up in a bacon sandwich....that is most likely their alternative fate.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2020, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I have mixed feelings about this....I suspect the pigs will be treated well and hopefully not suffer I dislike the idea but think of it like this at least they won't end up in a bacon sandwich....that is most likely their alternative fate.

Yes Summer, most pigs are doomed from the moment they are born really aren't they, much the same end as lambs and calves.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2020, 10:52 AM

The trouble is that pigs being so intelligent know their fate it’s so sad .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2020, 02:49 PM

It reminds me too much of the novel 'BRAIN' by Robin Cook.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top