Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:55 PM

Re: absolutely disgusted

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Not to sound ungrateful, but if I won that - I'd flog it again.

In that case I now withdraw a superb offer and a chance to get into editing
Sorry everyone, don't blame me, it was a genuine offer to anyone wanted a christmas prize to aim for or sending this below

Value in fleabay from £50 + by different sellers

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
What I can donate for a Christmas photo comp is the serial number for Adobe Elements 10. The winner would have to download Adobe Elements 10 first which should not be too hard to find.

Hopefully it should work but like everything else I can't guarantee it as there is no use limit on it I don't think, like later versions

this editing suite is very easy to use and may well help some lucky member
No thank you, my photos are perfect (says me!), straight from the camera without the need to make them look better just to win a competition!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 06:54 PM

Not just to win a comp. Mags but to have the chance to see what a bit of editing can do. Anyway the offer has gone now, I was only trying to give something away which hasn't been done on here before to make things interesting. Obviously by the replies so far the idea didn't work even for a Christmas comp.
Strange, if you offer something for nothing nobody wants it. If you put a price on it then somone will buy. Just shows how conditioned we are expecting to pay for everything
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 07:08 PM

In an online camera magazine they offered a prize of a Nikon Z50 camera and lens.

Unfortunately the winner stuck two fingers and the organisers and other members by offering it for sale on the same site.
Apart from being brain dead why enter a competiton if you don't want the prize?
there would have been so many olther members who could not afford such a camera and would have treasured it.
This kind of person makes me sick, disgusting is not a strong enough word for such a vile human being

I agree,they shouldn’t have entered the competition,spoilt it for others.

Two fingers up at him.....oops did I just say that.

Seriously,what a ,🤬🤬🤬
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 07:13 PM

Not just to win a comp. Mags but to have the chance to see what a bit of editing can do. Anyway the offer has gone now, I was only trying to give something away which hasn't been done on here before to make things interesting. Obviously by the replies so far the idea didn't work even for a Christmas comp.
Strange, if you offer something for nothing nobody wants it. If you put a price on it then somone will buy. Just shows how conditioned we are expecting to pay for everything
Obviously yet more sour grapes then over one jokey comment, and yet another dummy spat out...
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 07:33 PM

I'd sell it.

I was a nikon shooter seventies till noughties.

They are no longer the bees knees. Not worth it if you're in love with a better system, with multiple lenses and stuff.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 07:34 PM

Mother of Jesus
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
No thank you, my photos are perfect (says me!), straight from the camera without the need to make them look better just to win a competition!
Ditto.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 08:48 PM

[QUOTE=realspeed;1964770]In that case I now withdraw a superb offer and a chance to get into editing
Sorry everyone, don't blame me, it was a genuine offer to anyone wanted a christmas prize to aim for or sending this below

Value in fleabay from £50 + by different sellers

Goodness Speedy, do calm down.
Aren't you taking this a little too seriously?

Why were you even offering a prize for a raffle that doesn't exist?
I joked to Barry about a virtual Christmas raffle because of his comment about the virtual roses and Champers for the photo competition he kindly organises.
That's all there was to it.
Next thing we know, you are offering a prize for a fictitious raffle, then getting all offended because I said I'd flog it!.

Crazy.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 08:50 PM

my laptop doesn't have a cd rom drive.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top