Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 04:56 PM

naughty parrots

This really gave me a chuckle, think we could all do with one . Hope it brings a smile to your faces

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...lk-where-to-go
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 05:19 PM

Re: naughty parrots

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
This really gave me a chuckle, think we could all do with one . Hope it brings a smile to your faces

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...lk-where-to-go
Hi

I do not swear at people, I find it counter productive.

Much more effective to explain to them, in a very flat Yorkshire voice, exactly what will happen if they continue.

It did make me chuckle though.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 06:20 PM

I wanted to hear the parrots swearing to each other though & they didn't film that.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 06:31 PM

Someone must have taught them to be so objectionable - I'd have strangled them (those people not the poor parrots!)
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I wanted to hear the parrots swearing to each other though & they didn't film that.

Same here Tiff.

I love parrots, always wanted one.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Same here Tiff.

I love parrots, always wanted one.
I have one, he's called Jako and he;s 22 years old had him since he was 7 months old.

Here he is with his 'mate' (he doesn;t like me, he only tolerates me as part of his flock lol, I love the bird to bits, it's not fair!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	jakodadkodi.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	13810  
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 10:59 PM

I have one, he's called Jako and he;s 22 years old had him since he was 7 months old.

Here he is with his 'mate' (he doesn;t like me, he only tolerates me as part of his flock lol, I love the bird to bits, it's not fair!

Ah, he's lovely, Queenie. Does he say much?

I have heard before that they mostly attach themselves to one person, so I guess your hubby is his favourite is he?
My friend who cuts my hair has a 'Grey' too. Her husband can do anything with him, but the bird barely tolerates her.

In the wild, do they pair for life, or are they promiscuous do you know?
If they pair for life like some birds do, perhaps that would explain why they attach more to just one person?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 11:13 PM

African Grey's talk well. They do tend to imprint on one person, but if you brought him up it should be you..
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2020, 11:35 PM

I don't care about the swearing I haven't forgiven the little bastards for breaking my TV aerial by swinging on it.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

30-09-2020, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I don't care about the swearing I haven't forgiven the little bastards for breaking my TV aerial by swinging on it.
galahs or cockatoos by any chance lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top