Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 09:32 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

Carol, my brother and his missus are there right this minute, on a Mon-Fri break! A quick phone convo with him Monday evening and Tuesday morning and he says it's fabulous.

I'm glad they're having a good time. At Warners they really know how to cater for the older generation.
My friend prefers the weekends rather than Mon - Fri. She says they're more lively.

Tony & I have been there three times - it really is a lovely place.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 09:38 AM

buenas dias all. No change here, hot and sunny. Lovely photo Malcolm. Off to meet friends for a coffee in a little while, then farmacia to pick up Mr Clumsy´s prescription. Have a lovely day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2016, 11:18 AM

I'm late clocking in today.

Good morning folks. Grey and overcast, but thank God it's a bit cooler.
Waiting in for my computer man to come, then taking a friend shopping who's just had an eye op and can't drive yet.

Enjoy your day.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top