Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 06:11 PM

Re: If this referendum does/has gone for EU remain, how will you feel?

I actually persuaded a friend who has never voted to do so for the first time ever, he always said its a waste of time. He was an out voter.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
I actually persuaded a friend who has never voted to do so for the first time ever, he always said its a waste of time. He was an out voter.
Good man.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 06:18 PM

I'd be gutted if we don't leave after having endured 40 years of this malarkey and I'll always have a sneaking feeling that the vote was rigged..
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 06:29 PM

For years now I have wanted Britain to leave the EU and today I voted accordingly
But it's obviously a close run thing, and I thought that if the referendum was to remain I would just have to get my head down and put up with it

But a few nights ago I watched a discussion, and one journalist made the comment that 'the genie is out of the bottle' and even if the vote is to Remain, there will still be a lot of unhappy people, and constant grumbling to leave, or at least to get some serious reforms of the EU, far more than they have been willing in the past
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
For years now I have wanted Britain to leave the EU and today I voted accordingly
But it's obviously a close run thing, and I thought that if the referendum was to remain I would just have to get my head down and put up with it

But a few nights ago I watched a discussion, and one journalist made the comment that 'the genie is out of the bottle' and even if the vote is to Remain, there will still be a lot of unhappy people, and constant grumbling to leave, or at least to get some serious reforms of the EU, far more than they have been willing in the past
If the Remain vote wins I think Cameron and his cronies might grow a pair between them, from sheer relief, and get a bit BOLDER in pushing for change...
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->

Sorry, but I think if we vote to remain it won't matter how much fuss we make, we will have to put up with it and all that brings. I read a report the other day where Jean-Claude Juncker made it clear that we will get no more changes. Looking forward 25 years people will be saying " Why didn't we get out when we had the chance"
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Sorry, but I think if we vote to remain it won't matter how much fuss we make, we will have to put up with it and all that brings. I read a report the other day where Jean-Claude Juncker made it clear that we will get no more changes. Looking forward 25 years people will be saying " Why didn't we get out when we had the chance"

They will Twink - absolutely no doubt about that
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 06:40 PM

What's that saying about tents and pissing?!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Hi

Jean-Claude Juncker is on his last legs and about time too.

He is a truly arrogant man, completely out of touch with reality.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Jean-Claude Juncker is on his last legs and about time too.

He is a truly arrogant man, completely out of touch with reality.
Asshole!
Not you Swim.
Joker.

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top