Join for free
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 09:53 AM

Oral Cancer

It is being suggested by those ubiquitous experts that the rise in oral cancers in the 40 year old age group is attributable to smoking and alcohol but mainly alcohol because the number of people who smoke is declining

It is being suggested by this 72 year old, old f*rt that ear cancer is being caused by listening to a*seholes mainly experts and politicians.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 10:42 AM

Re: Oral Cancer

There's an 'expert report' out every day isn't there?
Sad thing is that what was good for you yesterday is often identified as really bad for you the next ... no wonder we're confused - and sceptical
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 08:01 PM

Re: Oral Cancer

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
It is being suggested by this 72 year old, old f*rt that ear cancer is being caused by listening to a*seholes mainly experts and politicians.
lol that made me laugh!

Seriously tho, I think there may be some truth in it - I won't mention any names but someone I know always has 'swollen red lips/tongue' and I know this person likes to have a lot of red wine! I always think to myself that that can't be healthy :-/

Also, alcohol these days is full of crap! If we went back to the olden days where everything was more natural I don't think we'd have half the health problems we do now :-/

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top