Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 05:00 PM

EU Referendum: The Great Debate Live BBC1 8.00PM

This program should be very good, and I for one will be glued to it.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-...s-stupidly-big

The EU Referendum vote is just days away, and the BBC is ramping up its debates tonight with a live political showdown... from the Wembley Arena.
6,000 people will cram into the arena to watch the live two-hour debate from 8pm on BBC1. In the Remain corner is current London Mayor Sadiq Khan, while his predecessor Boris Johnson is sparring for the Leave side.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 05:06 PM

Re: EU Referendum: The Great Debate Live BBC1 8.00PM

No need for any more debate, if you have not made up your mind by now you need your bumps feeling.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 05:12 PM

Yeah had enough with the mouth music now, will be watching episodes of 24 the final season.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 05:20 PM

I will be watching it with the help of a glass of wine to keep me calm

Just ran into a neighbour who was a medic in the Falklands war, he is ironing the Union Jack to fly on Thursday as a supporter of the UK and 'leave'.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
No need for any more debate, if you have not made up your mind by now you need your bumps feeling.
Of course I have made my mind up Malcolm, and of you know that. BUT, I enjoy these programs out of interest for the debate. Still, if there are any nice ladies out there who would like to feel my bumps then bring it on.

PS.
Sorry for the innuendo Malcolm as I know you do not approve.
Tough!
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 05:28 PM

Already voted, so there.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 05:29 PM

They should have a discussion between experts not people who are not sufficiently genned up on matters. Nothing new will come from it. It will probably deteriorate to name calling or mud slinging again.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
They should have a discussion between experts not people who are not sufficiently genned up on matters. Nothing new will come from it. It will probably deteriorate to name calling or mud slinging again.

Couldn't agree more MKJ. Really getting on my nerves now. Roll on Friday.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2016, 05:48 PM

Boozer have you see the details of the debate tomorrow evening chaired by Paxman...

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/n...-jeremy-paxman

That should be good...
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

21-06-2016, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Boozer have you see the details of the debate tomorrow evening chaired by Paxman...

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/n...-jeremy-paxman

That should be good...
Blimey Meg.
I would have likely picked up on that tomorrow, but thanks for pointing this out anyway.
Blimey, as you say, that should be good.
What an audience, and my favourite Jeremy Paxman chairing it as well.
Lubbly jubbly.

This decision will shape the rest of our lives, and particularly the lives of our children and grandchildren, so I can't get enough of the debate.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top