Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 01:20 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone.

Warm, wet and sticky here at the moment - due to rain most of the day.

Plan A - regain control of the Craft Room - it is running wild at the minute!

Plan B - Make cauliflower and broccoli cheese for lunch.

Plan C - abandon all and do something entirely different!!

Have a fun day.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 05:51 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Abandon B.I would anyway.Do you eat those particular veggies because you like them or because they are good for you ?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 06:02 AM

Good morning all dull and cooler with rain in the air.

Lots to do today, it’s knowing where to start

Enjoy your day everyone……
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 06:06 AM

Hi

Good Morning All

A dry morning with rain later.

Early morning shopping and than resting.

The garden has sprung to life whilsy I have been in hospital, so may try to take some photos.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 06:57 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Abandon B.I would anyway.Do you eat those particular veggies because you like them or because they are good for you ?
Both! I like most vegs - apart from the Spawn of the Devil - Brussels Sprouts!
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

10-07-2021, 07:42 AM

Good morning everyone

A rainy morning here so it will be an indoor day today.

We have the two youngest grandchildren here. They came yesterday evening as their mummies are going to a hen party today. They’re staying overnight till tomorrow so we’ll both kept on our toes.

Have a great day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 08:10 AM

Good morning everyone

Nothing much planned for me today except a drive into Harrogate to buy some paint so we might have lunch out

Have a good day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 08:25 AM

Good morning everyone - gosh I am late this morning! Must have worked too hard at the allotment yesterday Just having breakfast, and thinking what to do with myself. I'm sure I'll find something to keep me out of mischief! Have a lovely day everybody
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2021, 08:25 AM

Good morning everyone, dismal start here today with rain forecast for most of the weekend .

Will be popping round to my daughter to get my granddaughter to write a little 'with love from xxx' on some calico, which I will then stitch onto the underneath of the rope bowls I've made for her to give her teacher and TA.

Other than that, no plans. Although I might be paying a visit to Silver Tabby to share that cauliflower and broccoli cheese! Another one here who loves that dish - I usually sprinkle flaked almonds on top before it goes under the grill.

Enjoy your day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top