Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2014, 04:20 PM

The best ice bucket challeng video you ever saw.

This is my husband Keith (in the shorts) my cousin Ophelia and her husband Kevin joining in the ice bucket challenge. As many people already know Keith has been diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease and we hold the ice bucket challenge in high regard.

The great part about our challenge was that Ruud the dog was part of our family looking really good, except when an unexpected mouse passed by. Great fun. Hope you enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152425401013883
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2014, 04:44 PM

Re: The best ice bucket challeng video you ever saw.

Great video Cate ... and lovely to see Keith again

My daughter and 7 year old granddaughter did their challenge last week ... donations coming in thick and fast !
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2014, 08:25 PM

Yes Myrtle they are. Now my cousin and I have put our heads together and wonder if we can't do a nice iced bun challenge for the winter months when it is too cold for ice buckets.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2014, 08:50 PM

Terrific video Cate, enjoyed it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2014, 09:41 PM

Great video Cate .... even Ruud performed a party piece for the occasion.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2014, 11:14 PM

Great video Cate
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

04-09-2014, 11:37 PM

Thank you all. I thought that although there was some violence during the mouse chase, there was no strong language but quite a lot of love interest so all in all it was quite a good film effort.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

05-09-2014, 12:37 PM

I wonder if I could ask you nice people to sign the charter for the MND Association. We need more awareness of this horrible illness, some GP's haven't even come across it before, so doctor's receptionists, chemists and even district nurses haven't a clue and that makes life hard for someone who is slowly dying.

http://www.mndassociation.org/get-in...ing/MNDCharter
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2014, 12:43 PM

Hello Cate
I wasn't able to view your video tried yesterday and again today - just cant access the internet as we are having problems, we have an engineer coming on Monday to see what the problem is, I am just about managing to stay logged in here.
Tried the other link to, no good.
Wish you and those involved well xx
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

05-09-2014, 01:03 PM

Thank you Patsy our dog stole the show by catching a mouse just as the iced water landed on my cousin Phee's head. I nearly lost control of the video but I think I hung on well. Kevin, Phee's husband gave Ruud some gorgonzola when we were having lunch, and we laughed when he told Ruud that he would be doing cheesy mousy farts.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top