Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 01:49 PM

Re: My thoughts on Mods

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yes, I read about dynamic IPs, seems a lot of hassle just to fart about on Forums.

AOL uses proxies..or at least they used to. Therefore, people still using AOL as a server will have a different IP everytime they sign on.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->

That made me A troll spray.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That made me A troll spray.
A necessity for all discerning forum members.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 07:08 PM

I find the mods here are very nice. They don't keep butting in, like some. What they say makes lots of sense and they seem to be objective and well rounded. You can't ask for more than that. They don't act as though every thread and post belongs to them and them only. It's a breath of fresh air compared to what I've experienced before.
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
I find the mods here are very nice. They don't keep butting in, like some. What they say makes lots of sense and they seem to be objective and well rounded. You can't ask for more than that. They don't act as though every thread and post belongs to them and them only. It's a breath of fresh air compared to what I've experienced before.
Oh go on you just want to be made ink monitor.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Oh go on you just want to be made ink monitor.
lol very funny . I'm just saying what I think. Mods vary greatly on sites. It's a personality thing. I think there's the right balance here from what I've seen.
david
Hervey Bay Australia
david is male  david has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 10:15 PM

This thread has drifted away from mods to Trolls.
What is a Troll??? I was named a troll on other sites, Not because I have EVER OFFENDED any member personally, But can be extreemly out spoken on matters.
I have never done anything out of place on this site, Have a profile and photo of myself which is fact, And up to date have only ever been registered as David.
After saying that I have enjoyed Trolling as the name says on other sites, and it is a Fun pastime.
I can recall in a not distance event on another site I made a post on Pead priests in the contreversal section and one of the mods took GREAT OFFENCE. Cutting a long story short 7 of the long term members quit the site, "Most are here on this site", I was banned from the site, Thomas at the time, and was back on line as Spectre in less than a hour without the aid of dynamatic ips or anything. (It is so easy a pet monkey could do it!!
The Mod remained on site, But seems to have left now, 7 long term members and me as thomas left all over what was a HEALTHY DEBATE which a religious friek mod took offence to.
Butterfly2013
Canada
Butterfly2013 is female  Butterfly2013 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2014, 01:53 AM

Hey charlie, you are here ? wow you are everywhere, until you get banned !! Moderators, if they are good will make sure a banned member keeps on getting banned, thus the 50 usernames ? Means there was very good moderators on that site, they caught you all the time lol
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2014, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by david ->
What is a Troll??? .
many years ago at school it was a little furry guy we stuck on the end of our pencils

Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

10-09-2014, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by david ->
What is a Troll??? I was named a troll on other sites, Not because I have EVER OFFENDED any member personally, But can be extreemly out spoken on matters.
I have never done anything out of place on this site, Have a profile and photo of myself which is fact, And up to date have only ever been registered as David.
After saying that I have enjoyed Trolling as the name says on other sites, and it is a Fun pastime.
I can recall in a not distance event on another site I made a post on Pead priests in the contreversal section and one of the mods took GREAT OFFENCE. Cutting a long story short 7 of the long term members quit the site, "Most are here on this site", I was banned from the site, Thomas at the time, and was back on line as Spectre in less than a hour without the aid of dynamatic ips or anything. (It is so easy a pet monkey could do it!!
The Mod remained on site, But seems to have left now, 7 long term members and me as thomas left all over what was a HEALTHY DEBATE which a religious friek mod took offence to.
David/Thomas/Quentin/Farquhar or whatever you want to call yourself - I think you're playing a game here.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top