Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 09:52 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Morning everyone

Oh what a lovely day it is here again today. Heard that it is going to be lovely all week. Hope so as I am on holiday after today for a couple of days.

Enjoy your day whatever you have planned.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 09:58 AM

Good morning all.

Nice sunny morning here.

My Husband some times see a Kingfisher, if he goes fishing in the lakes.

Got the boiler man here at the moment just servicing the boiler for the year.

Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 10:00 AM

Morning all. Didn't surface till 9.25, tsk tsk!

Glad you enjoyed your day Alan.

Just nipping up to UCLH on the tube to get my new prescription from their pharmacy. Not doing much else, as I think I strained muscles in my body getting that compost the other day. Very bad pain in my left side. Never mind!

Enjoy your Monday, all.
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 10:36 AM

Morning everyone, no Sun here, but still dry and bright..you never know..lol
Great pic, Ive seen a Kingfisher, just once..I live near Canal, and had been for a walk
and saw one, last year..lovely things too. ..

Enjoy ur day all..

Shazy..
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 10:48 AM

buenas dias all. As usual hot and sunny here. There seem to be a lot of butterflies and dragonflies about this morning, no idea why. Some shopping to do today and tonight meeting friends at a restaurant. Re Kingfishers, we used to see them all the time by the river in Somersall Park (Chesterfield), beautiful birds.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 10:58 AM

Happy Monday everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 12:08 PM

Good morning everyone a beautiful sunny day with a temperature of 18ºC here.

Have done the shopping, washing out on the line and accompanied 'Mr' Dyson around the rooms Will be dead-heading the geraniums this afternoon, they have flowered really well this year.

Enjoy your day all...
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2014, 12:32 PM

Buenas dias and good afternoon all...only ever seen a couple of kingfishers in our garden years ago, delightful bird.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top