Join for free
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 06:01 AM

Good morning Friday.

Good morning everybody.

I'm up early after an almost sleepless night. No plans for today except maybe drop to sleep sometime this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 06:58 AM

Re: Good morning Friday.

Good Morning everyone.

Sorry to hear about your disturbed night, Carol, and hope you manage a nice snooze later on.

Nothing exceptional on my schedule - going for the serendipity approach to the day.

Stay safe.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 07:51 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Wet and miserable here.

Home visits today from a doctor and a nurse.

Positive covid cases at the local infants, two classes closed so not going out.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 08:52 AM

Good morning all, dry at the moment but heavy rain and wind forecast for later.

Tesco successfully negotiated and dogs walked, now just enjoying a brew before a trip to the B&Q for a light fitting and some laminate flooring.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 09:07 AM

Good morning everyone cold,wet and dark a thoroughly horrible day. It was really tempting to stay in bed rather than to take a reluctant Chloe across the fields.

Lots to do, the fridge needs cleaning before the Waitrose order arrives tomorrow, the oven needs cleaning and there is ironing and sewing to do. I lost 2 whole days this week to being ill and unable to do anything so need to catch up.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2020, 10:35 AM

Good morning all heavy rain, strong winds and generally lousy weather here.

I’m expecting a Sainsbury’s order this afternoon so need to do a bit of preparation to the cupboards and fridge this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top