Join for free
Page 29 of 34 « First < 19 27 28 29 30 31 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 05:32 PM

Re: Sexy older men...

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Lol you would think so wouldnt you Countrygirl...but some "older " men just have an attractiveness that makes them sexier
I couldnt say what it is exactly but its different for every woman no doubt...and good thing too or we would all be wanting the same men lol
So long as you leave Harry Bellafonte alone, I don't mind.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 05:34 PM

Lol Twink hes all yours...I have "eyes" for another lol
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Lol Twink hes all yours...I have "eyes" for another lol
Thank heavens for that.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 11:23 PM

What an enjoyable and amusing thread this has been...I think Kevin Coster is a hunk......loved Dances with Wolves and Field of Dreams...
Have a gander

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=go...=kevin+costner
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 12:15 AM

men don't age as well as us girls, many go bald, even more begin to droop in the wrong place and I don't mean Liverpool!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
men don't age as well as us girls, many go bald, even more begin to droop in the wrong place and I don't mean Liverpool!
WHAT! Honey.
You're 'avin' a larf ain't ya?
I reckon Men age better than Women.
AND Women can droop in a wrong place as well.
Unless of course they are full of silicon!

PS. And didn't you know Honey?
Bald is beautiful!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
WHAT! Honey.
You're 'avin' a larf ain't ya?
I reckon Men age better than Women.
AND Women can droop in a wrong place as well.
Unless of course they are full of silicon!

PS. And didn't you know Honey?
Bald is beautiful!
It's mostly down to our genes.

A bald head can suit, but only if the head is a decent shape.

Bruce Willis can get away with it ... on film. Never seen him in reality ... and, as we all know, the camera can lie
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 01:23 AM

I think Boozy may have a point actually, Honey.
BUT it could be they often keep their looks a little longer because they are so well looked after and nutured by us ladies.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 01:28 AM

It is all too easy to let yourself go as you get older. I have found this happening with myself these last few years. It is all about having the right attitude though I reckon. If you eat the right foods and exercise regularly it is surprising how much strength and fitness you can hang onto.

Having tried a period of being fat and lethargic it wasn't all I thought it was cracked up to be: no, that isn't true as it was fun for a while - helps if you are boozing regularly for sure. No more for me now though - back to being fit, slim and energetic.
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 02:42 AM

I've just never understood celebrities both female and male going to such crazy extremes to fight aging. Botox and fillers in their thirties, twenties even. Then the facelift and eye work, plus Botox and fillers as they look at fifty or sixty. They start to look like caricatures of themselves, virtually unrecognizable. It's sad...look at Blythe Danner or Helen Mirren. Age can be beautiful if you do it gracefully.

Page 29 of 34 « First < 19 27 28 29 30 31 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top