Join for free
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 07:58 AM

Zaras money for old rope

It’s not bad being Queenies grand daughter .
There is the opportunity to get even more money for old rope .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sinessman.html
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:02 AM

Re: Zaras money for old rope

Zara and her hallway Royal Family photo collage.

Sorry Muddy, not a very eloquent reply to your post but you know what I think of this sponging lot of greedy so and sos.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:10 AM

I completely agree Floydy .
These people live in a bubble where money comes easy with no effort .
I wonder if they ever give a thought to how most people live ?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I completely agree Floydy .
These people live in a bubble where money comes easy with no effort .
I wonder if they ever give a thought to how most people live ?
No they have no idea whatsoever; Muddy.
They appear on the news to make it look like they are 'doing their job for society' by shaking handswith the homeless as they climb back into their limousines and helicopters which then ferry them around to their executive boxes at major sporting events.
Phoney bastards all.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Zara and her hallway Royal Family photo collage.

Sorry Muddy, not a very eloquent reply to your post but you know what I think of this sponging lot of greedy so and sos.
Are they sponging if they are earning money though. Don't we all get paid for using our knowledge or abilities?

How would you feel Floydy if I said " well Floydy is supposed to work nights, but how can he be working if he spends a lot of time on an over 50's forum?"

I am not criticizing you, because I think that you do work hard, but how do any of us know what these royals are doing to get these payments, maybe they earn because they have the right knowledge?
Aren't we just displaying jealousy because they earn more than we do?
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:27 AM

It would do them all good to get involved in a Channel 5 programme entitled 'Rich Kids Go Skint', that would open their eyes to what life is all about for the majority. They don't have the first idea whatsoever!

I've watched a few of these and similar programmes. It's quite something to see the faces of those, who usually live a privileged life, when they see at first hand and get involved in, the lives of those who struggle and just about make it financially every week!

https://www.channel5.com/show/rich-kids-go-skint/
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:29 AM

Because of my connections I probably know a little bit more about them than many people on forums. I wouldn't wish to be one of the Royals in a million years, they are never out of the spotlight. If you are a Monarch, or in-line to the throne, it must be like having a noose around your neck, you are always on duty.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-08-2019, 08:39 AM

I don’t believe you have any connections you are just a sad bragger .
Still no one is perfect

No one forces them to be in the limelight they can live privately any time they please .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:42 AM

Zara seems lovely and probably the best out of all the young royals.
She doesn’t have a title, she costs the British public nothing. All she is doing is earning money. The tycoon has chosen to pay her that money.
I bet no one on here would say, No, if they were offered £100,000 to advise?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:43 AM

Well, this particular payment isn't coming from the British tax payer.

It's Dr Hon who's paying her so why should we bother?

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top