Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:44 AM

Re: Zaras money for old rope

How sad is it that connections made by the lottery of birth are so valued ?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:45 AM

The Royal's benefits should be means tested.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:47 AM

I bet those who slag off the Royals wouldn't be so thrilled if they were one of their number.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Are they sponging if they are earning money though. Don't we all get paid for using our knowledge or abilities?

How would you feel Floydy if I said " well Floydy is supposed to work nights, but how can he be working if he spends a lot of time on an over 50's forum?"

I am not criticizing you, because I think that you do work hard, but how do any of us know what these royals are doing to get these payments, maybe they earn because they have the right knowledge?
Aren't we just displaying jealousy because they earn more than we do?
Lots of people have knowledge but not all are the Queens grand daughter .
They don’t do very much Twink that’s what’s so wrong .
It’s the screwed values of the world .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-08-2019, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I bet those who slag off the Royals wouldn't be so thrilled if they were one of their number.
The royals have hides like rhinos because of how they are brought up in an atmosphere of privilege and don’t even notice .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Lots of people have knowledge but not all are the Queens grand daughter .
They don’t do very much Twink that’s what’s so wrong .
It’s the screwed values of the world .
Muddy, lt's how it is and always has been. There will always be someone who has more than others.
I never resent people for having more. Good Luck, to them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-08-2019, 08:51 AM

They have already had vast amounts of luck Art simply by born of an outrageously privileged family .

It’s not personal it’s just how it is.

Unto those who have shall be more given.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->

Waaay past time for radical changes starting with becoming a republic and a great deal more.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They have already had vast amounts of luck Art simply by born of an outrageously preveluged family .
Muddy, I imagine, it’s only a matter of time when the monarchy will be ousted and replaced but probably by something much worse!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Muddy, lt's how it is and always has been. There will always be someone who has more than others.
I never resent people for having more. Good Luck, to them.
True, but the Windsors are isolated from being in the rat race where over time winners become losers and back again and so it goes on.

It does not need for a disgusting immoral shower to remain isolated from real life generation after generation while costing the tax payers billions (which they DO) and deliver NOTHING in return.

The tourist attraction argument is pure BS.

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top