Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
precious
Brisbane Australia
precious is male  precious has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 08:37 PM

Tolerating Intolerance

I cant stand so and so!
So and so makes my skin crawl!
Hes just so dumb!
I cant be in the same room as her!

I can be guilty of that kind of statement. But I hate the arrogance behind intolerance of stupidity. Well, alleged stupidity. My brother does it all the time .Oops. Guess I need to learn to tolerate his intolerance.😀
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 09:03 PM

Re: Tolerating Intolerance

Originally Posted by precious ->
I cant stand so and so!
Hes just so dumb!

I can be guilty of that kind of statement. But I hate the arrogance behind intolerance of stupidity. Well, alleged stupidity. My brother does it all the time .Oops. Guess I need to learn to tolerate his intolerance.😀
Why do a lot of CLEVER people, such as univesity students
etc always stand together at a party Precious instead of
mixing and talking to us stupid people? If its not a stupid
question?

Regards Donkeyman!
precious
Brisbane Australia
precious is male  precious has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Why do a lot of CLEVER people, such as univesity students
etc always stand together at a party Precious instead of
mixing and talking to us stupid people? If its not a stupid
question?

Regards Donkeyman!
All us stupid people unite and rise up. And overthrow the Animal Farm pigs of this world!😃
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 09:51 PM

Sorry, some stupid people don't group, grouping can cause unintentional consequence, and unintentional groping can cause a custodial offence.
precious
Brisbane Australia

14-08-2019, 10:02 PM

People just love saying " oh what a stupid dumbass". It elevates their status somehow. My brother only ever taught elementary school yet he feels qualified to call so many people stupid . Its not like he set the world on fire with his intelligence.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 10:04 PM

All us stupid people unite and rise up. And overthrow the Animal Farm pigs of this world!😃
You seem to have a George Orwell fixation.
precious
Brisbane Australia

14-08-2019, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
You seem to have a George Orwell fixation.
His two books I read recently. So yeah Im impressed to say the least. So relevant to todays world.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 10:11 PM

His two books I read recently. So yeah Im impressed to say the least. So relevant to todays world.
It always was relevant precious - I read it when I was 10 - last year at junior school and it made me think, which was the idea. Important messages are easy to understand when they are wrapped up in a fairy tale. I bet many kids started out reading it thinking it was purely a story about animals.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 10:12 PM

I cant stand so and so!
Hes just so dumb!

Hate is an overused word.
Apostrophes work.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 10:13 PM

Specifically China.....1984

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top